Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

Re: Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

God damn you nurman, now I have to get dressed and go buy a pizza. Should be back by the time the day ends. Vote tally has been updated.

Unvote: nurman

Guess that's good enough for me.

Unvote: nurman

do we even have enough time to go for another?

YAWP why wouldnt you want to find your son?

Okay, lol, I'll....

Role Claim

I'm Doc Lawrence Gordon, a trapped character who needs someone to escape.

After that I may save one person during the night.

Pro-town.

Do you NOW get that I was trying to avoid giving out info on my role?!

Might aswell tell us who you need to escape. And why? Gordon cuts of his own foot to escape. He didn't need anyone, in fact he needed to kill adam.

Well, if what I read earlier in the thread is true, Amanda has a bear trap stuck in her jaw that once removed, she becomes this mass murdering sociopathic psycho *****.

I'd rather not have that suspicion hanging over my head sooo.....

Yeah, I'm Eric Matthews.

I'm going to have to agree with Zhao that this is troublesome. You roleclaimed for no reason whatsoever and then took the lifeline handed to you by Zhao and claim you have a pro-town role instead of the other obvious anti-town role. You could've kept quiet.

Vote: Zhao_Yue

He's scaring me and he blackmailed me.

This coupled with the earlier statement is telling me you're likely to be mafia. We still have about a hour and 40 minutes left right? This coupled with nurman's claim (which to be fair doesn't sound too strong either) means I'm willing to switch to you if we can. However I do prefer we lynch nurman if we can't make the switch.

Why is everyone so quick to unvote?

The PM didn't say anything about trying to find a lost son.

I highly doubt that. Eric's main goal in the movies is to find his son. In fact if I remember right he already captured jigsaw and played into his demands so he could rescue his son. The whole silence period doesn't fit either.

Unvote: Zhao_Yue

So now, because I was throwing out a scenario about numen's silence when in fact he had STATED he was AFK, I'm now over the barrel of a gun? That's the last time I stick my neck out for anyone. You're inactive and you stated it? Screw you. I'll just LET this mass lynch you.

So what the hell do I need to say to convince you all that I'm harmless? I can't copy and paste TC's PM to me otherwise I'd be modkilled.

I don't know **** about a lost son. There was nothing in the PM stating that I'm looking for a lost son. Just that I'm a detective and I have no special powers.

I am leaning towards voting for YAWP as well.

there are some discrepencies here that arent workin for me. nurman needing help like sathoris just said.

also YAWP you said that if daniel matthews comes out, you are silenced for 2 days. that doesnt make the most sense as daniel matthews is your son and in the movie he is apart of jigsaws game which eric spends almost whole movie trying to find him

Pro-town.

Hmm do you think some roles have a specific task to complete to escape or is it the 10% chance on lynch?

On the other hand..... I just read from the wiki that in one of the movies he had to kill this guy Adam in order to get free. Maybe disabilities are handled via people dying?

Alright, at this point I give up, because nothing I say will convince any of you. Either way I'm screwed. If I claim what I have been claiming to the be truth, then you claim a swiss cheese story and lynch me.

If I say I was bull****ting everything, you assume that I'm Mafia trying to cover my *** with more lies and lynch me anyways.

So I'm in a lose-lose situation here. I guess all I can do is let you all lynch me, then post TC's PM to me once the game is over.

Well, if what I read earlier in the thread is true, Amanda has a bear trap stuck in her jaw that once removed, she becomes this mass murdering sociopathic psycho *****.

I'd rather not have that suspicion hanging over my head sooo.....

Yeah, I'm Eric Matthews.

how can we be so sure about this? i have to agree with Zhao and some others around here. you picked the most pro-town role (most likely a cop role) but Amanda is the one who is silenced?

Man... Maybe I should have started with a different Mafia game... Trying to play one in a movie series that you've NEVER SEEN really don't help much...

yeah... felt that way about the LotR games. el oh el.

Okay, lol, I'll....

Role Claim

Pro-town.

Do you NOW get that I was trying to avoid giving out info on my role?!

jesus, guys! y'all are giving out so much info that needs to be held off!!! y'all know you're giving the mafia good candidates to kill tonight, yes?

The PM didn't say anything about trying to find a lost son.

you didn't bother to wiki/Google it up?

Unvote: Zhao_Yue

So now, because I was throwing out a scenario about numen's silence when in fact he had STATED he was AFK, I'm now over the barrel of a gun? That's the last time I stick my neck out for anyone. You're inactive and you stated it? Screw you. I'll just LET this mass lynch you.

So what the hell do I need to say to convince you all that I'm harmless? I can't copy and paste TC's PM to me otherwise I'd be modkilled.

I don't know **** about a lost son. There was nothing in the PM stating that I'm looking for a lost son. Just that I'm a detective and I have no special powers.

holy rage, Batman! calm down. yeah, the game gets heated, but now i really find you suspicious with your reaction. getting a bit nervous, are ya? we smelled your trail and now you're trying to waft it off? mmm.... i love a man who has a dirty secret.

Vote: Your Average WoW Player

So you're going to take nurmen at face value even though there are three gorramn other people claiming his role?

Vote: Your Average WoW Player

No hard feelings.

Just be careful in the future Mafia games.

Just got back from church, I haven't had time to read everything yet, but from what I have read:

Unvote: Marahumm

IK'm still not convinced that a role stealer will help us find scum, but I'm willing to wait for Gorny to speak.

Can we trust the Nurman is telling the truth? Its a bit bold to come out and say that isn't it, and it would definently make him a mafia target (unless he can save himself, in which case he isn't doing us any good anyways :\)

Vote: nurman

I can change this when I finish catching up. What time does the day end?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High