I am a dad! Woooh!

Re: I am a dad! Woooh!

congratumalations! wont be seeing you for a while longer i'd bet.

Congrats hairy guy! You'll need a lot of those seal pups to keep the little one fed!! :crazyeyes:

Congratulations Mr Bear!

Thanks guys... currently its 2-3 hours sleep for mommy and daddy, and then its wake-up time again cuz the lill one is hungry. Keeps you busy :whistling:

... :coffee: ive layed off the coffee, means i can sleep quicker when i want to :)

Congratulations Papa Bear!!

Congrats Bar! I haven't been around in a while either, for the exact same reason. I just had a baby boy on the 5th. Here's to parenthood... and d2hcl! :D

Pics or it didn't happen.

But seriously... a very heartfelt congratulations to you and Mama Bear.

Congrats Bar! I haven't been around in a while either, for the exact same reason. I just had a baby boy on the 5th. Here's to parenthood... and d2hcl! :D

Gratz to you as well, then! :)

:D

Tomorrow she will be a month old. Time flies... what happened the first month? I have no clue. But time is flying a bit less now, we are settling in, and loving every single moment!

Guys, thank you! And for those of you who are still doubtfull males: It is the best thing that ever happened to me. And hey, we can't leave the house as easy as we could, but thats ok... game on :D

is she sleeping through the night yet? to me that was the first real milestone with my son. we still woke up and were extremely worried "he's not screaming and it's 2:30! what's wrong?" after the nights were uninterrupted, it just flew.

Can she hold a mouse yet? Have you begun teaching her the art of PK'ing yet? Have you considered PK'ing her when she wakes you up at 3am? Do you lick her fur clean? Or does your wife do that? How long until she can control the retraction of her claws?... can Polar bears retract their claws like cats? Or are their claws always in kill mode? Do the fangs cause your wife pain when the little one is suckling? How long until you let her play with her first max damage jewel? Are you worried that the jewel might cause a choking hazard?

-hps

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High