Self-Inflicted Fridaily

John Remedy

Jul 17, 2007
Self-Inflicted Fridaily

RL: I'm sure it's great for some of you that it's Friday, and it's probably karma getting back at me for having such a good week, but I have the worst hangover that just won't go away. I went to the job centre to sign on today, while I was waiting (patiently) they called Mr Vorhees. A big scary man stood up. Apparently even psychotic serial killers are feeling the force of this recession.

D2: More self-buffing my Blizz Sorc through NM.

OVG: Pijus bought L4D1+2 in the Steam sale, if I'm available I'll try that.

Re: Self-Inflicted Fridaily

Rl : working all day.

D2 : started a char for the gold diggers tournament :) First time i play HC :)

ovg : thinking about reactivating my WoW account -.-

RL: Work from 6:30 to 3, then mow the lawn.

D2: Perhaps some over lunch. Not sure what to pair Oath with on my WW Barb. I have 2 OHMs, and am also unsure on weather to make a LO and stick it in a Fortitude armor or make a Grief. Also need to respec him, as he's set for IK stuff and want him to dual sword instead.

ovg: Does MouseHunt count?

RL: Yet another lazy day playing diablo, but I'm gonna go drinking with a few friends that are back in town for the weekend, later tonight! It's gonna be great!

D2: Leveling my future LK running soso, which has been a blast, never leveled a completely twinked char before (had almost better stats at level 30 than my 87soso had on ladder before reset lol). Started yesterday afternoon, lvl 64 and starting act5 NM as we speak. Hoping to do some baal runs before starting the drinks.

OVG: Nada.

RL : One of the worst days I've ever had. Had to stand in a line for 5 hours (3.30 am to 8.30 am) to book my train tickets.I had to skip my breakfast for the tickets. For 3 hours, I had to work on my ppts(I had to present 2 of them today :(), for 3 hours, and then again had to write lab report for an hour. I got a bit late and had to skip lunch. Then a lab for 3 hours followed immediately by a 1 hour lecture.Time now is 6 and I am finally done with this stupid day. Food and sleep, here I come.

D2 : May be if I don't feel sleepy.A second pair of gore riders has encouraged me to start a kick/trapsin. She is still in normal act 5.

RL: Went to do some more tests. Went the organization that sent me on my EVS to make a report about it.

D2: I unzipped my old SC chars(from 1.12), and my stashes. I respecced my strafer into something else, and I sense that many of my chars are getting a makeover. Unless I wanna play HC :D

RL: I got an epileptic seizure @ school. Second one this year.

D2: Haven't played much :p

OVG: Played some Tribes 2 (Free to download nowdays @ tribesnext.com ^_^)

@nurman - Ouch. Sorry to hear that.

RL: Don't know if I want to get out of bed today. It's so comfy.

D2: Maybe some progress on Argiope

OVG: Don't be ridiculous

RL: Going camping for thanksgiving

D2: Meh, still one lvl away from my merc using Infinity CV

RL: Beer. Trance. D2.

D2: More Travi runs for me. I'm dreaming about a dual Dream paladin.

RL: finished up my latest relief gig. week off now, then into a new position the following week, supposedly i'm being offered a promotion but they won't tell me into what. had some drinks and 40k tonight with the brother in law. trying to remember 40k and hordes rules may possibly make my head explode

d2: negative

OVG: borderlands. this game is so cool if i pooped myself whilst playing i don't think i'd bother to get up and get changed

RL: Woke up mid day due to late shift at work. A buddy came over and we watched Cop Out starring Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan. No masterpiece but entertaining nontheless. Taking it easy the rest of the evening.

D2: Fail rune hunting on my meteorb (I've yet to see anything above Dol) and maybe decide what kind of build I want my paladin to be. He's currently a cookie-cutter zealot but since I already got both a frenzy barb and fury druid I'd prefer something that plays a bit different to those two.

OVG: I'll probably give up on the rune hunting fast and go for a couple of rounds in either Quakeworld or Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High