Frenzy like zeal?

Aug 2, 2010
Frenzy like zeal?

Hey guys I got a pretty basic question here. Is the frenzy skill more or less like zeal? As in, if you're surrounded and use frenzy, does the barb atack multiple enemies or just concentrates on the one you focus on?

Re: Frenzy like zeal?

Zeal is uninteruptable, Frenzy isn't. Frenzy gives you a temporary buff, Zeal does not. Zeal has more hits. Frenzy uses both weapons while only checking the main-hand's IAS, Zeal uses only one weapon.

so yeah, basically the same :grin:

Hey everyone...thanks for the replies.
The reason I asked this question was mainly because on more than one occasion when I'm surrounded by a bunch of monsters and use frenzy I sometimes see two of them fall down simultaneously.

Even happened once in ubers as well when I was concentrating on baal and mephisto was close by. I noticed the damage taken by baal was less, only to later see that I was hitting both mephy and baal with my frenzy.

When you mentioned that zeal is uninterrupted, what exactly do you mean by this in comparison to frenzy?

once you begin zeal, nothing will make it stop. this is not true of pretty much every other attack in the game, meaning they can be interrupted. frenzy is one of the interrupt-able attacks.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High