The Disappointments Thread

Re: The Disappointments Thread

A Lo dropped from Baal :jig:.. 0.1 seconds later I notice it's an Io instead (the crappiest rune)

Saw a Vex drop, was about to grab it, low and behold here comes the bot who teleports to it, grabs it and carries on with its job.

doing lower kurast runs, just saw a rune drop from a chest for the first time, was about to pick it up and my net goes down. Come back and got connection restricted =|

Also...

It was an ELD!!

Last edited:

Could have been pretty nice with +2. :(

2yke794.jpg

Oh wow....you were so close to owning all of the fg in the world. So close.

found a eth kurast shield with 43res and no socket on it

cubed it

now it has 2sockets:D

Not one...not two...not three...but -four- unid'd rings from the same Trav counsel.

20 Nagel Ring, 22 Nagel Ring, 24 Nagel Ring, 12 MDR Dwarf Star. :cries:

Not one...not two...not three...but -four- unid'd rings from the same Trav counsel.

20 Nagel Ring, 22 Nagel Ring, 24 Nagel Ring, 12 MDR Dwarf Star. :cries:

haha that's pretty bad, not as bad as my roll on a ravenfrost earlier, 15 dex, and 150 AR

I no longer count unique rings / amulets as disappointments as i KNOW they are going to be Nagel / Nozokan respectively.

Last edited:

Ahh the good old uniq rings, I have allways done the same, i have my sojs on paladin, so instead of finding another crappy nagel i keep them till i have 5-10 then sell them on bent for a stupid profit, People like to gamble and i will cater to there needs, amus can be done aswell but rings are great for it.

i have never found soj.... and just crafted 80 blood rings and all was crap :(

least it wasn't my craft pack this time :D

As for a never found list: (ignoring runes)
Deaths Web
Deaths Fathom
Tyraels (no **** sherlock!)
Templars (yup, several IK armours, but not one unique SA)
GF

since 03 or whenever i started playing :s

however this ladder, all i really want to FIND is deaths gloves & belt (yes i know they are worth v little, i want to find the suckers tho).

For unique rings and such, my whole 8 year D2 career Ive picked up 100s of set ammys and it was never Tal's.

I may have found a single Harlequin back in 1.09 but Im pretty sure my count may still be 0.

For unique rings and such, my whole 8 year D2 career Ive picked up 100s of set ammys and it was never Tal's.

I may have found a single Harlequin back in 1.09 but Im pretty sure my count may still be 0.

My first tal ammy was in normal chaos =P Granted since I made the move to SP, I've picked up quite a bit of green ammys - only one thus far has been a tal's, lots of tancred's etc.

My disappointment is not finding the one thing I'm looking for, a set sacred armor. Even HRs are feeling a bit disappointing as the one item I've had more than one of without ever seeing one drop in game was that evil IK armor. Sure, I've found plenty of nice stuff, but right now I'd rather find that over tyreal's, and when you take the rarity into perspective - you get an idea of my frustration.

That makes me feel better. One of the benefits to moving to SP was no more lag monster, and Atma/GoMule saves soooo much time.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High