My PvM ww spear barb :) *screenshots*

StrikexForce

Jun 23, 2003
www.twitter.com
My PvM ww spear barb :) *screenshots*

Just finished my pvm ww barb. Destroys everything in hell pretty easily, but throne room dolls can be scary due to my low hp :). 75/75/80/75 resists in hell. Attack rating is pretty low too, but I still manage to get by due to eth rune in weapon.

Re: My PvM ww spear barb :) *screenshots*

ebotd ghost spear
fortitude sacred armor
arreats
draculs
gore riders
dungos
2x raven frosts
highlords

merc:
last wish collosus blade
shaftstop
vamp gaze
50% dmg reduction on the merc is really nice, makes him a pretty good tank :)

charms are just the best randoms i could get. if they were better my health would be a lot higher lol.

Btw, I would switch Shaftstop away from the merc and replace it with Guardian Angel.
The fade proc will give him the 50% DR and with guardian, he will have insane resists :)

Funny merc, maybe go for wrath or brand for even more epic curse

Why ghost spear? GPA has the same average damage and range, but much lower DEX reqs -> 500more life or 50% ed extra, if only thread screen is not to show everybody your max damage.

btw: are healing potions really helpfull with 2k max life?

I went with ghost spear because I have a hardcore 95 ww polearm barb from last ladder season and I wanted to try a spear this time. Btw, I don't have a single point in dex. All my stats are base, except for STR which I put everything into.

nurman: the fade proc on Last Wish is only level 11 which means 31% total DR if using Guardian Angel (39% with Ber ofc). Could perhaps be a fun alternative.

StrikexForce: Would you recommend this for HC? :D

I like your style.

I made a similar barb last ladder season:cloud9:. Almost the same exact gear. But I didn't make him a titan.
The ebotd Ghost spear was tons of fun to use. Yeah there are better weapons but I did it for the style points. I remember back in the day when the hottest weapons on the realms for barbs were burly rare pikes. Back before the xpac. I think I just wanted to replay the good ol' days.

I was thinking about trying to run a spear/polearm barb through single player untwinked some time. Maybe I'll get around to it next month.

*Jaw hits floor*

That is sick. Mad props for the merc too, I kinda like them better than the sand people.

I've been wondering what I should make my first ever BotD with, might have to copy you.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High