Finding Tyreal's Might

minuses

Apr 7, 2010
Finding Tyreal's Might

If anybody has found Tyreal's Might can you please share where you found it? Here is the place to share that and other information about Tyreal's except for the mods on it.

Re: Finding Tyreal's Might

I've found it 2 ladders ago while doing private baal runs with a friend. We bugged the drop by him making the game with baalq complete, and I without the baalq complete.

I've found it 2 ladders ago while doing private baal runs with a friend. We bugged the drop by him making the game with baalq complete, and I without the baalq complete.

Nice work on finding it 2 ladders ago. Hoping to find more people that actually found tyreals legit before because I could never find that thing because its so rare.

I reckon you're best of running the Pindle-meister...Problem is (if you're playing on B-Net) you're gonna end up having a temp. ban most likely...

You could try running the Ancient Tunnels, Mausoleum and the Pit aswell in the same game to avoid getting a temp-ban I guess...?

EDIT: I have never found one myself though (on the other hand, who has...right?)

Last edited:

Pindleskin(mlvl86) can not drop Tyrael(uqlvl87).
Last year me and my friend were running Pit lvls and in level2 Devilkin boss droped a unique sacred armor - it was Tyrael's Might. The interesting thing here is that my friend killed the boss with only Gheeds(3x mf,dont remember the exact mf) and the chance for Tyrael was like 1:800k.

found one in The chaos sanctuary like a week ago.

Lucky guy I been clearing every monster in chaos still cant find tyreals. This armor is so rare and usually unique sacred armor spawns as templars and templars is very rare too. This is getting on my nerves because I cant find tyreals :spy:

its RNG (like almost all blizzard games) clearing the correct area's means that you can drop anything in the game also meaning you could drop only flying axes for an entire pit run (in theory that is)

What i am trying to say is... keep going you will find it eventually!

Regards,
BKC

Found one a few weeks back in chaos sanc, came from the pit lord seal pack. Oddly enough it was left behind by the runner, I just happened to see it while heading to D.

You know, I'd actually rather find a soul cage at this point and time - while a tyreal's would be an amazing find and the first for my collection on sp, Ik soul cage has been one of those items I've had on more than one occasion on bnet that I've only gotten through trading.

But I am surprised to see more mentions for chaos than pits or AT.

You know, I'd actually rather find a soul cage at this point and time - while a tyreal's would be an amazing find and the first for my collection on sp, Ik soul cage has been one of those items I've had on more than one occasion on bnet that I've only gotten through trading.

But I am surprised to see more mentions for chaos than pits or AT.

That is true and considering how rare soul cage is to find. I never encountered a soul cage out of all the mfing I done which I think is funny because people say its easy to get. I hear stuff like this "I find ik armor at baaling often" now how can I believe that? I baal often still did not find it because I believe only baal, pindle, and some other monsters can drop ik armor. Its still rare for baal to drop ik armor. I found tals armor twice in a row from hell baal drop. Now that tells us something that tals armor is not that hard to get at all.

Actually, tal's is rare, its a TC Armor 84, so its not easy - I always get annoyed a little when people say "blah blah blah" is easy.

When I think easy, I think of all the green breastplates of isenheart that I see in my runs. I have found a tal plate in each of my main running areas, pits, AT, Chaos, and Baal. But I still wouldn't call it easy by a long shot, because if it were easy, it wouldn't be worth picking up (though I have been picking up EVERYTHING green and gold for the sake of comparisons over time).

Thank goodness for gomule and atma or I'd never be able to store all the junk to see the trends.

^^

But honestly I found tals armor 2 baal runs in a row before and that was last ladder. Sorry I do not have proof for this but its true.

No doubt - the nice thing about sets is they can spawn multiple times per game - even Pindle has given me a green lacquered plate, yet still no green sacred armor anywhere...sigh.

Actually, tal's is rare, its a TC Armor 84

True that. Then again, to get a Soul Cage, you need TC Armor 87. So while Tal's is certainly not common, there are more monsters that can drop Tals, than IK armor. And for instances where monsters can drop both, they have a somewhat higher chance of picking from TC84 than TC87.

whenever i see the title to this thread i think of the title of the movie Searching for Bobby Fischer.

no. my personal best in terms of rare items was snapping up a stormlash out from under a baal bot's nose. the best i've found on my own was either the 1% from perfect death's web or the 100% perfect eth warshrike (not that rare, but the fact that it's eth and perfect lends it weight in my book)

-no griffon (did have one drop for a friend while chaosing me)
-no tyreal (sucks anyway)
-have found ik soulcage (2 iirc)
-have also found the other sacred armor (the green one)

cant remember any of the other truely rare items off the top of my head.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High