The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Going on holiday to europe, whew, see you in 1,5 months for the new mafia game.

ps. I already got the touring rocket ;)

Those TCG mounts?

No, it's through thr recruit a friend program.

i need to send someone a trial, and have them upgrade to atleast classic then stay and pay for atleast two months of play time.

the rocket is a two seater variable speed mount, so if you have a 310...it can go 310.

have fun, Sath!! be safe! and you are so lucky. hahaha! :wave:

take lots of pics!!! :D and i mean take lots of pics of the scenery because you could be paranoid about showing your face around here (i know i kinda am... but some of you already know what i look like and that better stay under the table...) so take lots of pics of the pretty mountains and scenery!!! pleasepleaseplease!!! :D :D

kanye-west-taylor-swift.jpg

You're not alone Ankeli!

Luckily it isn't exactly ruining my life, but it's def taking up more time than I'd like. :D

Bloody SC2 is ruining my life. Aaaaaragghghg..

I've only played up until you get to your command ship, haven't touched it since. EVE is taking up all my time. I just don't want to rush through SCII like I've done every other new release in recent years. Actually, I do but I'm fighting it. :crazyeyes:

I may be silly and a Norwegian... and quite possibly a man as well, but god damnit I'm building that table! :crazyeyes:

hahaha, yes! please do that.

I've only played up until you get to your command ship, haven't touched it since. EVE is taking up all my time. I just don't want to rush through SCII like I've done every other new release in recent years. Actually, I do but I'm fighting it. :crazyeyes:

Marahumm is doing the same thing with SC 2. :D he is def enjoying it and destroying Zerglings with his buddies.

I was planning to continue SC2, but my supervisor finally got me back to *crowbar swings*. I had decided to quit D2 because I have so many unfinished games and I have no chars left, but since my supervisor agreed to give me some starter stuff and rush, I guess I'm back......*sigh*

I was talking about those character stat / class ect thingy's hosted here.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High