190004 stones of jordan sold

Re: 190004 stones of jordan sold

No, dclone can show up in classic, only it won't drop anni.

Does it work the same way as in LOD? If you're in a hell game on the appropriate server, then the next spawned superunique monster is diabloclone? I had no idea that happened in classic, and I played a bunch of classic in the last few years. I guess we learn something new every day.

It happens, they use the same servers as lod, so if they sell soj's on lod, you can get him to spawn. It's just a challenge without a reward to kill him though. I haven't met him in classic (yet!).

:thumbsdown:I've killed him twice in classic and he drops nothing!

Yeah save your soj's for socketing godly rares. I heard soj's are not worth much on classic.

Relatively speaking, a SoJ on classic is worth more in it's classic environment then it would be if it's exported to LoD, because in LoD there are better alternatives. In classic though, it's the high tier of currency. Plenty of people play classic Diablo 2 without ever getting their hands on a SoJ.

Though I understand if one only plays LoD, a SoJ in classic would not do you much good. :)

Relatively speaking, a SoJ on classic is worth more in it's classic environment then it would be if it's exported to LoD, because in LoD there are better alternatives. In classic though, it's the high tier of currency. Plenty of people play classic Diablo 2 without ever getting their hands on a SoJ.

Though I understand if one only plays LoD, a SoJ in classic would not do you much good. :)

I dont really play classic but from using common since im sure everybody uses godly rare fcr rings over soj's to hit there fcr breakpoint and to obtain resist. But im thinking its hard to get your hands on an soj because everbody in a cs game are very greedy. That is the reason why its harder to get rich on classic than lod.

Only real use for soj's is for buffers like bo-barb or ench sorc, but they still retain there value for some reason.

I dont really play classic but from using common since im sure everybody uses godly rare fcr rings over soj's to hit there fcr breakpoint and to obtain resist. But im thinking its hard to get your hands on an soj because everbody in a cs game are very greedy. That is the reason why its harder to get rich on classic than lod.

lol...sry to flame but this is totally biased where in the game is the generally population not greedy and do you consider people that manage to get the drop greedy because they won fair and square? hrmm.. i see no difference in cs runs on exp and non exp other than speed.

Only real use for soj's is for buffers like bo-barb or ench sorc, but they still retain there value for some reason.

well, they can be used to socket stuff these days. that's very useful.

yeah and in older patches with no mana pots its really helpful to get that big mana pool, sojs and frostburns really help with that

I'd love to find one in Classic - never have. One note I've read is that unlike Expansion, Classic NM Andy can't drop them. Is that true?

You'd like to find a soj you mean? Well, NM Andy can't drop.

Your best bet, in my opinion, is Hell Meph. Fk, if possible.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High