Where to find magical Diadem 3socket?

Ruriko

Oct 18, 2003
Where to find magical Diadem 3socket?

Where's the best place that would likely to drop a magical Diadem with 3 sockets?

Re: Where to find magical Diadem 3socket?

You could try gambling coronets which can turn out to be diadems. But not sure if this is the best way

I'd run CS and WSK. Why do you want a magical 3os diadem anyway? Or do you meant 3os with adds?

As for drops, you'd require monsters that drop from TC 87 so you'd want at least lvl 85 areas if not gambling.

Diadems don't spawn with automods so the best you could find would be a 15%ED 15%Max Dur 3os Superior.

If you are sure about magical, that's pretty rare as getting the proper mod for 3 sockets alone is rare, let alone a useful mod to pair with it.

Overall, gambling would be the best bet.

The only reason I want it magical cause I want to craft it

If you're crafting then don't expect it to have sockets afterwards (at least not often). As far as I recall, only magic diadems can have 3 sockets - once crafted the best you could get would be 2. Though I can't think of any specific helm worth crafting....

Which crafting recipe uses diadems?

None use diadems specifically - but they all fall under the helm category. I can't think of any with mods that make crafting worthwhile.

As for as I know crafting requires specific type of equipment. For example Blood Helms requires a Helm/Casque/Armet type of helm. I'm no expert on crafting but AFAIK you can't craft Diadems.

With a Diadem's level, there's always imbuing / rolling.

As for as I know crafting requires specific type of equipment. For example Blood Helms requires a Helm/Casque/Armet type of helm. I'm no expert on crafting but AFAIK you can't craft Diadems.

Oh yeah that's right, forgot about the equipment restrictions - only thing you could really do with magical diadems is reroll them using three pgems.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High