(after BO, venom etc)
3.2 life
0.5 mana
4.8 ar
2.9-3.5 / 2.2 - 2.5 dmg
1.1 def
75 (107) / 75 (100) / 75 (110) / 70 res on hell

I'd like to change her claws in the first place. Here are my questions:
1 What exact claws I should be looking for except +3 Venom +3 Mind Blast? I really still don't get it. What are the good claw combos for venom-oriented Ghost?
2 Mara or Highlord?
3 Are my resistances ok?
4 How often do you choose Fury instead of Fool's? Vs ES Sorcs... anything else? Are Fool's better OVERALL? Because I don't like changing gear
5 How does your usual gear changing look like? What exactly do you change vs each character?
6 Should I change anything except the claws in my gear?

I'd reaaaally appreciate your help guys, thanks a lot in advance!

Re: Venom-Oriented WW Ghost

Mmm....change claws.Get 3 venom on them.
Fury is better vs anything that doesnt need ar.You should get a fast fools claw with 40 ias and 2 sockets (you will want 2 x um here)
Your res might look ok , but depends alot who you are fightning against.A foh'er , for example , will make short work of you unless u stack some lightning res.Also javazons carry some - res gear.Sorcs do too :)
My opinion is to drop some shadow skillers and get scs life + resists.

I used fury/chaos for most duels - only switched to fool's for high def targets (paladins, barbs).

I would recommend trying to hit capped resist after anya bug (30%)

The deadly strike from highlord's definitely helps, but it can be hard to make up resists elsewhere.

Your rare ring and boots could be better, but aren't in need of immediate replacements.

The only -elr worry would be fohers, but you would need a ton of res to cover the conviction and -elr they would have - would not recommend changing out charms JUST for them.

javazons shouldn't be a threat unless they farcast, but get your stunlock going and they should be quick - a lite sorc has to land a hit, and ultimately your best def/off is to not let them.

On the same concept as the sorc thing, conviction takes a second or so before it affects you. Approach from off screen, clip them and escape to avoid the -res as best you can. If you linger, you open your self up to FoH when affected. They'll get one off, but it's (ugh what's a foher's damage...7-9? ish?) vs your 75 res + block. Practice takes these down.

On the same concept as the sorc thing, conviction takes a second or so before it affects you. Approach from off screen, clip them and escape to avoid the -res as best you can. If you linger, you open your self up to FoH when affected. They'll get one off, but it's (ugh what's a foher's damage...7-9? ish?) vs your 75 res + block. Practice takes these down.

You will need a jade talon vs certain casters like fohers for resist. Am I correct or is that not a good idea?

It's a good idea, but you need and IAS jewel in it and WSM bug with a Runic Chaos.

Thanks for help!
What are your suggestions for all three claws (Fools, Chaos, Fury) to make my char visibly better? What kind of claws to use the WSM bug and maybe -if it's worth it- being able to use Jade Talon sometimes (the IAS I get from placing the jewel in the Talon, right? By the way, when do you guys actually use different claws? From what I get:

Paladins, Barbs, Werewolves - Fool's
FOH, Light sorc, Light ama - Jade
Everything else - Fury

Or maybe something else?

The claws I use are Suwayyah + GT on a venom, and Suwayyah + Feral on a physical.

I use Fury vs WW's too and don't stack with Jade. It's perfectly fine to do so, but your AR goes down since Chaos has to be the primary after WSM bugging. It also requires a second Chaos to be stashed. The IAS on Jade doesn't go toward trap speed, but is needed for the WW breakpoint.

Ok so I'm now looking for good Chaos Suwayyah and Fury GT. What type of Fools claw should I get?

Feral / runic / gt's.All of those work assuming you will get chaos in suwayyah.

Ps : lets duel one time.Ghost vs ghost.

Great idea! ;)
I'm not very often on BN, but please catch me at *Wigisu

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High