Melancholy Mondaily

Jan 29, 2009
Melancholy Mondaily

RL: Woke up a bit melancholic. Oh well. I still got shaved, showered, coffeed and interewebed fast enough to allow daily-making before sandwich-making before walking slowly to the car and driving easily to work. Woo.

So... Meh.

D2: Actually played a bit yesterday: Aggressin from Great Marsh to O.C. Woo. I hit the OC and thought 'Great! Only the Jail and the Catacombs to go, and then it's off to A2!' which was quickly followed by 'Jeez. Another trip through the effing Jail and the emeffing Catacombs? Nope.' and I S&E'd, laid back on the sofa and watched some X-Files while wondering how to create drive/passion within myself. Probably should've kept playing, but still. Meh.

Re: Melancholy Mondaily

RL: Day one, of four, final exams. Should go fairly smoothly. Very little drama. One guy is trying to get his dean to let him finish the course over the summer... not likely to happen, but I'll stand in his corner.

D2: One more character to take through act III Hell. Not going to be easy going as a lightning fury Amazon. She'll rely a lot on her valk.

RL: Go Celtics! It wasn't an easy game to watch last night, but I'll take a semi-ugly victory over a hard-fought loss any day!!

Back to work. The xGF's birthday was yesterday, and as a special present her parents booked themselves, the xGF, and her daughters into a Disneyland resort hotel for a few days. So the xGF's gonna be gone all week. It's gonna be quiet... TOO quiet.

Also been emailing this beautiful girl back and forth for a couple days. She's a self-proclaimed geekette, into online roleplaying and FBook mini-games. Also, she's starting to get into electronic music. Geeky, beautiful women don't just drop from the sky every day, so I had to get to know her a little better. ...Thing is, she lives in friggin' Saskatchewan, Canada! Sometimes the Internet is great, but other times it drives me bonkers...

D2: Haven't played since the short stint of MP the other day. Mad thanks to Nagisa, and through him maareek, for the 1.07 Raven Claw!! That will make questing new characters a ZILLION times more fun in the future!!

RL: Unfortunately. Bit of a dicky tummy which is annoying because there's a perfectly good roast dinner in the kitchen. I'm hoping I'll feel a bit better later because I'm looking forward to it.

D2: Yes. Need to finish of Baal in Milb's tourney. Also decide if I'm running again.

OVG: Yes, it's a welcome break from the tedium that is job hunting.

RL : Had a nightout yesterday and so was sleeping like crazy through out the day. didn't have lunch, I'll probably run to a restaurant now.

D2 : Not much these days.Too much absorbed into movies and animes these days.I'll have to try to pull of few LK runs now that I've got a wonderful map.

D2: Just hit 94 on my Lightsorc, Firaga (respecs ftw)
OVG: Uninstalled WoW, haven't played it for months and it was taking up nearly a third of my crappy laptop's hard drive.

RL: Boring day at work, came home and got badgered by my little brother into a game of squash, kicked his arse so that showed him!

Also, think I've been playing too much D2, strangely, for the past two nights I've managed to kill my sorceress in my sleep, wake up, realise laptop is turned off then go back to sleep happy in the knowlege she isn't dead :cloud9:

RL: Waiting for the MLB Draft.

D2: Cleared the fake tombs. Next stop is NM Duriel and probably skimming through some of Act 3 and start re-rolling charms for skillers. Merc finally has Insight so things have progressed easier. Resists are still a worry but it hasn't been too much of an issue....yet.
Still looking out for a base for Spirit sword since sorc is still rollin along with Blood Crescent. :/

RL: Stats Exam today. Went very well I thought. Now onto the historical analysis revision /sigh

D2: Just hit 94 on the sorc via AT runs.

OVG: Half Life 2 - achievements.

RL; Working on a public holiday... many would say STINK! But I enjoy it, we get to wear casual, it's not busy and I basically get paid 2.5 times normal pay :) (time and a half and then a paid day off)

D2; Yes, much cow running, I have in the past 1 month self found the required runes for Infinity, so I'm going the full hog and self finding myself a plain thresher as I want to make a tesla-avenger with it also. Also keeping an eye out for Berzerker axes as my barbarian needs to replace tomb reaver, it just doesn't have the killing speed to compete with Light sorc.

OVG; No time for such things :p

RL: Day 2 of vacation chores. Joy.

D2: 1 of 3 million in the books, but I've already got knots in the neck forming from yesterday's set. I'll need a lot of physical exercise to keep fighting fit!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High