A few questions about javazon strength placement and other stuff.

Lowace

May 30, 2010
A few questions about javazon strength placement and other stuff.

Hey Guys!

After 3 years of being inactive, I came back to play this ****ty old game, and started a LF/CS zon (16 currently). Since I'm not sure about some javazon stuff, I ask you pros to help me out, before I make some fatal moves in my build.

So, the first is the strength. Until now, I put points only to vitality, but it's really annoying that I can't even wear a studeed leather armor or so. After I planned my equipment, I came to the conclusion that I would not really need to put any points to str at all.
What I thought about was:
- Enigma - at lvl 70, approximately 50 str
- Titans - 20 str
- SS - 30
- Sands - 10-15
- Anni - 10-20
- Torch - 10-20
- + some ring and amulet, which I haven't decided yet

So, that is 130-155 strength at lvl 70, if I dont want to use CTA+Spirit on switch. In that case, its just 80-105, so maybe I would have to sacrefice the spirit for something lige sigons shield, with only +1 all skills on it. But what happens, if by any chance I get a jmod? (I dont really have any wealth now... :p). In that case I would still have to get to 156 str, but with titans to help.
So, as you can see, I'm a bit confused right now. Any thoughts, how to get enough str until I get my endgame equipment? Other than + charms, obviously.

The other question is almost the same - with dexterity. I want to get max block, even if I mostly pvm.

And last, if I calculate with the +skills (enigma +2, amu +2, 2x ring +2, titans +2, torch +3, ani +1), I only have to put one point into pierce to reach lvl 9 (with razor its enough), right?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: A few questions about javazon strength placement and other stuff.

Since there's respecs now you can just dump the points in strength early on and respec once you're high enough level for your endgame gear. And you can just respec again if you find some piece you "just have to use".

Same for dex, just respec when you got the shield of your choosing to get maxblock ...

And yes, looks like you don't need more then 1 point pierce if you're using razortail.

Re: A few questions about javazon strength placement and other stuff.

Thanks, I just wanted to save my respec, don't really know why... :D
But seems I have to use it at the end.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High