The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

Re: The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

Well, Uraj is already locked, but i want more posts so i will do this, Vote: Uraj

@Falcon, well, i am cartman, and i though that this round would have south park themes.

Btw, i risked a ban from the forums for those cartman quotes!

Day will continue as scheduled... I started on another post trying to explain some thoughts, and while I was typing, Uraj got locked. Our numbers have grown fewer and it takes less votes now for things to happen, but I'd have hoped for Uraj to have a chance to explain himself. Well, he may yet, while the day lasts.

"You stupid forumtologists, Uraj exclaimed. You are all going to go to jail for this, God you're so stupid."

Uraj was a DEA agent. He has the chance of infiltrating a drug lords operation and exposing all those linked to him.
Day will continue as scheduled unless you all send me a pm wanting to end the day earlier.

DEA Agent? This must be a TC thing, never heard of this role!
Reading in between the lines, this is a power role we have just lynched. Go, us. Madre de Dios.

Hmmm, Bad Ash was a Mexican drug dealer, so there's a chance that Uraj's special role was rendered unimportant, or useless ... but I would like to hear any info Uraj has - surely his restriction doesn't apply now?

Uraj, don't take it personally, your town needs you! What do you know?

I am starting to be positive that there is only one more mafia member left...

I hadn't infiltrated any druglords. Like I said I only investigated Leo and Ankeli neither were mafia. This also clears neither of being serial killers. I would have voted Loz next.

Hmmm, i am looking at Falcon or Loz now, both haven't claimed anything.

I also think there's a SK and one mafia left alive.

If I had to make a wild guess, Uraj may have tried to infiltrate the mafia by targeting players one by one. That would explain him getting a mafia read on individual players. He said he'd known Leo to be non-mafia from the start, maybe he targeted Leo on night one. He also said Ankeli was town, after he'd briefly voted him yesterday... perhaps he only checked Ankeli on the third night? Did he check anyone on the second?

1. nurman (me) claimed cartman (Sort of supported by feysal)
2. Uraj Lynched and was the DEA agent
3. Noodle Claimed chef (suggested by ankeli, right?)
4. Sathoris Village idiot / drunk
5. Ankeli Very possible kenny, because of the post restriction. Although, that does not really prove anything.
6. FalconGK Possible Mafia or sk
7. Leopold Stotch Townie or SK
8. LozHinge the Unhinged Possibile Mafia or sk
9. Feysal Barkeep

I have slight suspicions toward Falcon based on day 1 voting. Seemed liked he was switching target to target trying to get a band wagon voting. Also the heavy lashing out at anyone accusing him. But could have just been strong town play, as he has seemed very pro town otherwise.

Hmmm, Bad Ash was a Mexican drug dealer, so there's a chance that Uraj's special role was rendered unimportant, or useless ... but I would like to hear any info Uraj has - surely his restriction doesn't apply now?

Except that wickedswami stepped in as Bad Ash's replacement. Some othah playah could have replaced him when he was taken down as well.

I echo your call for Uraj to divulge any info.

Might i add that Falcon has always brought me up slightly.

Posted too slow, yet again.

Uraj, you've only mentioned two people you've checked. I will ask directly, because your knowledge has now become vitally important. On which nights did you check each, and did you do anything on the third?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High