The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

10K is more of a milestone anyway. just wait and prepare something good.

From what I am reading about D3 it looks like skills will be purchased, similar to WoW. I am wondering if this means more balances skills and more diverse characters out there. Nothing is worse than seeing lit sorcs, javazons and hammerdins all over the place. I am hoping that you can really put a personal touch on your characters and make them just a little different than other people's.

that were my thoughts precisely.

not interested in d3 till it comes out. i've hidden the d3 forum from view. i occasionally check the official forum to see what's coming, but i like to play and be surprised.

not interested in d3 till it comes out. i've hidden the d3 forum from view. i occasionally check the official forum to see what's coming, but i like to play and be surprised.

Same here. I read a few articles the first few days the news about d3 was released. After that, nothing. Ill wait for the game.

I didn't do it. But I'll look around and see if I can find out.

What have you done Dacar? What hath you wrought?

I believe it was because of some archiving that went on the other day. Look at it this way, you've got a little more time to come up with that spectacular drivel we were talking about. :cool:

heh, at least 100 of my post count was the same post in a thread when the forums were going up and down like a roller coaster. i kept hitting refresh and thinking the damn thing wouldn't post. turns out at the end of the day, i'd created a page of the same post... luckily it was in the trade forum and that happened a lot that day.

Despite two computer meltdowns and a pretty serious virus attack, I am back, and closing in on my 6k once more. The drivel shall be truly spectacular.

How about you make a difference and make sense for once? It's just a few posts :coffee: Just focus!

/jk in case my sarcasm/irony meter is off today

Looking forward to it. I just hope that the most spectacular drivel is right here!

*doesnt go look*

your mother.

ha! you're just mad i beat you to the punch line.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High