Can Diablo 2 Expansion work in window 7

aznandytu

Mar 5, 2010
Can Diablo 2 Expansion work in window 7

Hello Guys!

I have a problem with my diablo 2 expansion in window 7. After I had installed the game and try to run it, a window popped up with this info in it:

This program has known compatibility issues

Check online to see if solutions are available from the Microsoft Website. If solutions are found, Windows will automatically displaya website that lists steps you can take.

Program: Diablo II
Publisher: Blizzard

Diablo II has a known compatibility issue with this version of Windows. For an update that is compatible with this version of Windows, contact Blizzard.

I tried to call technicians from Blizzard but no ones pick up the phone..

Please help me guys!

Re: Can Diablo 2 Expansion work in window 7

delete whole game.

install it using your keys, copy and paste d2music.mpq from play disk into diablo 2 folder, copy d2xmusic.mpq from expansion disk into your diablo2 folder, download lastest patch for diablo 2, right click it, run as admin.

Please refrain from spamming same topic threads.

Please refrain from spamming same topic threads.

Sorry for spamming the same topic threads, because I need help so bad so I can play as soon as possible...Diablo 2 expansion works for me now.

Also anyone know how to host diablo 2 and warcraft 3 in window 7 with a modem? I googled it for like 2 hours still couldn't do it.
And how to put the garena program into the firewall exception. I have McAfee anti-virus......

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High