KTA PTR Run

Re: KTA PTR Run

It's too late now as you joined us in the end but yes Joe :)

Insane runedrops of Lo from Normal flayer in the Flayer Jungle and Ber from a Travincal Council member!

Still fun n games this run! If anyone wants any runes let me know ok? :yes:

well i joined at 9 pm local time, which was one hour late :D
so i guess its still 8 pm somehow

i still got that fhr str life dual res sash if someone has a change of mind

I thought Fred was wearing that. I'll gladly take it off your hands next week :girly:

And hellz yeah, rune drops were insane.

I've had one Ohm drop in all my years of D2 and now we get Lo and Ber in one sitting :D

I can't believe I didn't post about how I have whinged about the lack of throwing weapons this whole run and how loads have dropped since the start of the new patch outside of KTA and in channel about how I better get a Demon's Arch tonight or I will be miserable and then it did just drop, randomly, in the Flayer Jungle! I pooped a frisbee!
The patch also came just in time for it as I needed to respec to add Str to use it but boy, i'm acually doing damage now! Woot!
Thank you Gods of Battlenet...feel pre-ordained...

Hi fellas, sadly I think I will miss out on next Monday's session (no worries, nothing serious!). This kinda sucks since we're in hell now and I cannot get anywhere by myself except closer to death I assume. Anyway good luck to the rest of you and see you the week after that! Or maybe sooner ;)

...I cannot get anywhere by myself except closer to death I assume. Anyway good luck to the rest of you and see you the week after that! Or maybe sooner ;)

I lol'ed heartily at this part as it's so relatable although I could do it with my new Demon's Arch, just very slowly I can imagine!

Well, we shall see you soon Pat and as i'm now always in gauss shout me if you want a hand catching up :thumbup:

I lol'ed heartily at this part as it's so relatable although I could do it with my new Demon's Arch, just very slowly I can imagine!

Well, we shall see you soon Pat and as i'm now always in gauss shout me if you want a hand catching up :thumbup:

Heh, I completely forgot it's 'Kidney Day #4' today (my friend Flo has 3 kidneys and on the anniversary of the sole working one's installation we go out and drink it to death!) so I will not be in tonight either! Savagery! Will catch up during the week though, please post how far you got!

Hello all, is there going to be a 1.13 KTA run later this month or next?

As soon as we are done with this one dude yeah! :thumbup:

It was just me and zrk in channel for about 20 minutes and we decided to call it quits and postpone til next week.

Cheerio! :girly:

sorry guys.
with all the easter family dinner and going to work after that i completely forgot its monday.
came to my mind just when i opened my browser

Well I certainly bit it in style today!

In the City of the Damned there was a Conviction pack of Devil Dog Lightning-spewing ****s that I stupidly decided to go toe to toe one-point Zealing with as I didn't have many javs left (the stack for Demon's Arch is so low it's scary!) and kept going back for repairs (hmm, this smacks of a similar situation...)
and as I took the first hit which reduced me to a mere sliver of life I realised BO was off but no time to react, even to juve, as I was ripped a new one!

That was an awesome run for me and a shame it had to end early but meh you guys enjoy stomping on the minions of Diablo and i'll see you on the other side in a new run....

Idaeus says: revengiiii!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you all, old and new members, for having one of the best runs in a long while; we play well as a unit and i'd like to see you all return for the next installment...hats off to you team :thumbup:

My closing thought that worries me is 'Things tend to come in 3's' so which of my toons is gonna die next?!

I'll be following ya peeps, like Obi Wan... :wink:

RIP idaeus aka dean.

i did not see a thing when suddenly the slain message was up :/
but hell a4 till first rip, i´m really surprised we made it that far without one. i had two near-death experiences today. both occurred when real life took over the kta-session in the river of flame. luckily i had rejuvs with me. the game looks different without bo and ench :D

but we made it all the way through a4 with all hfs done. 1x lum, 1x hel, 1x gul and 2x ist (in that order) very decent loot, but what to build with that in nl?

anyway i´m looking forward to guardian up and kick baals behind in the next and maybe last session for this run next week

RIP Dean, indeed! How unfortunate to lose you while we are so close to achieving guardian status.

I haven't been taking any screenshots lately, because I tend to get a nice lag bonus, which is not convenient in most situations.

Anyway I'm up for joining the new run. Maybe I'd like to try..... a Daggermancer!

Go go act 5 hell first though! Looking forward to it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High