Could it be?

Re: Could it be?

It could.

Also, congratulations. As far as I can tell you are the first to make a thread with the reset date on this forum.

$$$

Kinda weird they don't post the changes log for 1.13c though.

I'd bet money that they push it ahead and blame it on "unforeseen technical difficulties".

Still crossing my fingers though!

@ spiffy: I think rawgue is refering to the 1.13c version of the 1.13 patch that received an internal test after 1.13b had been tested on PTR.

@ rawgue: 1.13c was likely just minor bug fixes, nothing warranting notes on gameplay. If we're very lucky 1.13c will have fixes for duping exploits that were discovered on PTR. If so they likely wouldn't be announced.

@ spiffy: I think rawgue is refering to the 1.13c version of the 1.13 patch that received an internal test after 1.13b had been tested on PTR.

@ rawgue: 1.13c was likely just minor bug fixes, nothing warranting notes on gameplay. If we're very lucky 1.13c will have fixes for duping exploits that were discovered on PTR. If so they likely wouldn't be announced.

spears + dclone were requested _a lot_. Would be nice to know if they fixed them.

"We will be resetting the Diablo II ladder on March 23 with the release of patch 1.13..."
Don't get excited, they didn't mention the year (again)! :crazyeyes:

spears + dclone were requested _a lot_. Would be nice to know if they fixed them.

By minor fixes I was meaning really, really minor. If they were making any gameplay effecting changes it would make sense to test those on PTR. I wouldn't expect any changed gameplay between 1.13b>1.13c.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High