Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

Re: Wheel of Misfortune Mafia Game

So, are the men in the white coats coming to take us all away - I mean day 1 Gorny does the "pick me, pick Me" and now Ankeli is doing the same? Very strange way to start out a game!

I mean this should scream VI - but it wasn't to be with Gorny so who knows now.

Since, like the rest, I'll probably be off watching the game I guess I best vote now and join the bandwagon. You asked for it - you got it Ankeli

Vote: Ankeli

Had to come back and correct my vote to try and avoid misshap...site still so slow

Vote: Ankeli

Out of the house for the duration

Come on big money...NO WHAMMIES!

Ankeli is now locked in.

the final 25% of the wheel is triple death. If landing on this the spinner dies along with 2 other people who voted for him.

so Ankeli here are your possibilities

25% Live
25% explosive death (you and 1 other voter)
25% pick a death (MUST pick someone to die if you spin this)
25% triple death as explained above.

im gonna end the day a little early in an hour so feel free to talk about it till then

Last edited:

Yikes, Ankeli with a selection of bombs on his back - terrifying prospect!

Can't wait to see what we learn, but I'm guessing it won't be good news.

50% chance that Ankeli survives and 50% that he will die, killing someone else as well. He cannot just die a normal death either >.> 75% someone beside Ankeli will die.... wow, this wheel stuff is dangerous game :\

sorry yall. little crispy today haha.

Ankeli is a cheater. In the case of him spinning the wheel he is given the opportunity to pick his landin spot. he has chosen to kill someone.

NOODLE is now dead. He was mafia. Slain by the hands of Ankeli who is still alive.

If we need more time for night thats fine, but if people with night actions get them to me I can start the next day in at normal time

Starting the day a little early since we had a weird ending yesterday.

the commercial break ends and the contestants filed back to their podiums. All but Ankeli. Unseen by the other contestants someone had killed him and shoved his body in a corner of the stage.

Ankeli is now dead.

10 alive (list updated on first page)

5 to spin 6 to lock

todays wheel:

75% ch ance death with role reveal
5% chance for immunity through the night and following day
10% chance to live
10% chance explosive death

Last edited:

I suppose that, once outted, Ankeli was the obvious choice for a NK. How did he guess Noodle? That's freaky.

Flip, I'm wondering - if I asked Boogy whether he thought you are mafia, what do you think he'd say?

wow. a lot has happened since Friday my time. (yes, Boogy, i was without PC all weekend, partying it up with "tea-making alchemists" (that's what he called himself!) and suicide kings. didn't get home till yesterday and the day had already ended)

so, Ankeli got locked yesterday and took Noodle with him. Noodle proved to be mafia. Ankeli gets killed as (more than likely) a retaliation. hmm.... i am going to throw a guess out there and say that we do have experienced mafia.

a group of pissed-off experienced mafia who seem to be determined to win this round (doesn't the town hold two previous victories?).

i will be on and off bcuz i am not feeling well. still plan to play and hold out as long as i can. i am out to get blood for whoever stabbed my love in front of me and by George i will get it!

Just by the name,"cheater" it would seem ankeli's role would be anti-town ,but his action's in taking down a mafia suggests pro-town and thats a good thing. Wonder if he got something from Noodle's post's or it was just a good guess,anywho good job ankeli.

Yeah I have to admit that he may annoy the crap out of me with his relentless nonsense posting, he did nail us a mafia. I'm not sure if the death was a retaliation or just dumb luck. But I'm happy he got the kill either way.

Side note..."cheater" role??? how cool is that? Great job Badash! :thumbup:

Loz
Sorry to say I don't have a read on Boogy. Except for him not liking my posting style and punctuation plus my use of words, he seemed to just be "pick'n on the new kid". Not sure if he was phishing for something or just a random act.

As for Ankeli -
Was his choice of Noodle a possible retaliation from a previous game or is he just that lucky? This would be 3 in a row according to him. He was on Laarz and then out of the blue nabs Noodle. Not knowing the "cheater" role I wonder if he had any investigative abilities?

Hmm, Ankeli, if you are reading this, kudos to you and your bloody luck. Three times in a row you have nailed (randomly) a mafia. Too bad it wasn't the first day of the game, but you have got one nevertheless.

Now what do we have here. Leo was out so we have nothing on her, although it could have been her intention to be absent.

Flip, I was only picking on your punctuation. I didn't know if you just weren't aware of what you're doing or if you seriously lacked that much grammar to not notice you are putting question marks where they just don't belong. I was born with my heart 1.5 sizes too small (cuz I'm not the Grinch).

Loz, I am not sure if I think Flip is mafia. He hasn't given me any reason to believe that (his posting style... although improper in my dictionary, does not prove anything) so for now he is under my radar. For now.

Flub messed up the vote on Ankeli but that doesn't really prove anything because 1) he fixed it 2) Ankeli narked a mafia member anyway. Now, some may think it's arguable if Ankeli really was in co-op with the mafia and nailed Noodle to help clear flub. I don't think that would be the case. Up to this point, we are getting closer and closer to the end game and the mafia would have still been intact and that is, in my opinion, far better than clearing any sort of "clues" of other mafia members because further down the road, the mafia could have more control over voting and they could start bandwagons easier; therefore, I don't have much reason to believe flub is mafia. Frankly, I have none at all.

ThunderCat either has a good poker face or is pro-town. He does a lot of contributions for the town so I will take this as a suggestion that he is pro-town. I think TC is more likely town than anti.

Laarz doesn't do a lot of contributing here. He does nods and head shakes but not a whole lot of theorizing on his part in the last couple of pages that I have looked. I think he may be part of the mafia, posting just enough and with right contents to squeeze by under the radar of the town. I might consider casting a vote for him today as he seems to me the most logical but I'll give him a chance to go further down the game.

And, of course, Wooly will be on probation for the time being to make sure she really was gone with no benefits >.>

I think that will be all. :) Have a good day guys, after 4 hours of Algebra homework, I'm going to sleep.

Daily Double Trivia Question: Part 1: What was the final score of the super bowl (include which team had which points. I also need city name as well as team name)

New Orleans Saints 31, Indianapolis Colts 17

New Orleans Saints 31, Indianapolis Colts 17

Correct.

Part 2: First and Last name of the player who scored the last points in the game, how they scored, and the quarterback on the field at the time (first and last name)

you have five minutes to answer or you lose any chance at reward. only incorrect answers will be punished

(This is for Laarz only)

Times up.

Thats pretty tough, but the reward is a lot better so it has to be challenging.

Be on the lookout for the next daily double! Laarz is not awarded anything.

Tracy Porter Interception return for td PetyonManning

I guess "The price is wrong bob", or is that the wrong gameshow, I tried BA forums just to slow for me sorry

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High