Patriarch Breathuid(5 of 7)

Serdash

Jun 24, 2003
Patriarch Breathuid(5 of 7)

What? Another finished char from Dash? And less than a year from his previous one?
I know. Insanity. I'm not sure what came over me!

Maybe it's the D2 itch?
No. No it's not. The only itch I have is a very personal one from a bit too much sweating and running around at the same time.

So what is it?
A druid. A fury druid, at that. Quite the standard build and all, which will be listed below.

#1 Breathadin
#2 Breatharian
#3 Breathazon
#4 Breatheress

Patriarch Breathuid
Stats+Shapeshifting Tree
Stats+Summoning Tree

So yeah, he was your standard fury wolf. I realize his life is a bit "low" for a shifting druid, but you'll notice I pumped his str a bit. I was aiming for getting just enough str to push his LCS max damage over 10k, buuuut... I came up just short in the end. Oh well. It wasn't like the combination of Feral Rage and 18% Life Leech on equipment wasn't enough to keep him alive. Not to mention the whole shifting back to human form with 1 HP situation making it hard to die.

Regardless of how hard death was, the last stretch of playing I had a few in hell, oddly enough they were AFTER I lowered the players setting from 8 down to 3. Oh, right, I played on the following settings in hell:

Act 1: P8
Act 2: P3 up until Duriel, then P8 (lots of unleechables and PIs, waste of time to go higher than 3)
Act 3: P8
Act 4: P8 up until I got bored watching things die slow, then P3, P1 for Chaos Sanctuary until P8 Diablo
Act 5: P8 up until I realized I stil had it on P8 since fighting Diablo, which was around Crystalline Passage, then down to P3, and then P8 for the ancients(for lulz) and P1 for throne/minions/baal(because I was very bored)

I could've played on P8 the whole way through, but it would've taken a lot longer and come with minimal reward.

Even though he didn't quite cross that 10k max threshold, he still had PLENTY of damage, and plenty of being awesome. But playing this druid has shown me one thing.

Druids have everything going for them. Fast, high damage attack. Great hit recovery, insane leech through Feral Rage, recastable tanks, recastable minions that provide either huge life boosts or huge damage/ar boosts, great movement speed, and incredible attack rating for melee. This proves something I've been saying all along...

Liquid_Evil is a n00b
I mean he obsessively plays these druids, when anyone can clearly see they're a class that only noobs play. They're the most ezmode class I've ever played, even when not shifting. One day I hope he mans up and plays a real character one of these days, instead of just taking the easy road with a druid every time.

Alright... let's see... what else am I missing? Oh yeah, Mercenary was a Might Merc and wore a standard Reaper's + Ethereal Upped DShell + Guillaume's Face.

Breathuid's Gear
eBotD Zerker (Demon Limb on Switch)
Lance Guard(PDiamond)
Jalal's Mane(PDiamond)
Fortitude Archon Plate
Highlord's Wrath
Ravenfrost
Plague Touch
Bloodfist
Thundergod's Vigor
Gore Rider

All in all I did the same thing with him that I did with my enchantress. Finished putting points in skills and then assigned whatever I wanted. Gear was chosen and put in place by the end of nightmare and I didn't swap anything or look back since then. I could've made a few upgrades, and honestly TGods was getting on my nerves with the casting FoH on attackers and interrupting my ability to attack.

Oh, and about those deaths I had? One to Iron Maiden in act 4, one to trying to take on a room full of 15000000000000000000 Succubi throwing blood stars at me, and a few more to Iron Maiden in the throne, since apparently Oblivion Knights have x-ray vision binoculars that let them curse me from offscreen behind walls.

I also have a screenshot somewhere of him with a combat shrine on, giving him over 260k AR. Which is just silly, yet hilarious at the same time.

But I suppose that's it. Any questions? Comments? GGs?

And yes, this is quite possibly the laziest of my mat/pat threads to date. Blame it on the Guinness.

Re: Patriarch Breathuid(5 of 7)

Congrats on the Pat!
P8 ancients? With my next char probably :scratchchin:

If I ever make Botd, then it will be a two handed weapon. Why? 'cause they are more stylish.

Now show us that screenshot with 260K AR !

Patriarach Breathuid? And here I thought all those years Serdash was playing HC...pffft...n00b! :p

Seriously though, congrats on finishing 71.4285714 % of your BotD sept! :thumbup: Extra lolz for upping to /p8 before bosses instead of afterwards!

btw, interesting choice for the shield - just because of DS?

Now I hope to see #6 before 2011! :wink:

You know, you had me almost convinced that you'd quit d2 :p I'm not a druid fan, but still... good job! I'm curious to see your BotD necro, here's to hoping we'll see it before 2012 or so :)

geeegeeeee!

Nice gear, I envy those with a botd, as it is the Ee Youngho Ultimate Weapon. No matter grief, no matter any ludicrosity 1.13 will cast upon us, botd style points +10.

One thing that needs some work is the name though, especially on a botd char.

Pshh, a pup with a bad breath.

I got that too.

Except mine's more fluffy. And it's a kitten.

And it doesn't have bad breath.
Yet.

What's next? The Breathcro or Breathasin?

Glad to see you didn't wuz out and did /players 1 :)

GL with the last two.

Ugh, your names make me want to smash a kitten or something.... Smash good! Lame name jokes aside, pretty gg char.

Before I forget-

apparently Oblivion Knights have x-ray vision binoculars that let them curse me from offscreen behind walls.

Nub. Dat's it.

:thumbup:

Oh, I forgot to post the stats on the "Plague Touch" ring that he wore.

It's a pretty gg rare, IMO.

Plague Touch
Ring
Required Level: 48
Fingerprint: 0xb9bea14f
Item Level: 86
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+93 to Attack Rating
5% Life stolen per hit
+11 to Dexterity
Cold Resist +30%
All Resistances +11
Poison Length Reduced by 25%

They said it couldn’t be done, but once again you’ve proven “urmoms†everywhere just how uninspired you can be. Spitting in the face of your own potential, your consecutive spree of the world’s worst named characters continues. (And if you set the bar any lower, you’d be on par with Barbados Slim on the National Limbo Circuit. ;))

You drew on the Druid’s innate powers of coolness/sauveness/badassery and somehow your character still feels so full of fail. Heck, even goading me into making an appearance into a thread otherwise devoid of anything resembling l33t (you’re welcome btw) can’t inflate this character’s sad status as a build corrupted by Serdash.

Still, I must applaud your commitment to the awful and obscene. Being that terrible at life must have been taken years of practice.

They said it couldn’t be done, but once again you’ve proven “urmoms†everywhere just how uninspired you can be. Spitting in the face of your own potential, your consecutive spree of the world’s worst named characters continues. (And if you set the bar any lower, you’d be on par with Barbados Slim on the National Limbo Circuit. ;))

You drew on the Druid’s innate powers of coolness/sauveness/badassery and somehow your character still feels so full of fail. Heck, even goading me into making an appearance into a thread otherwise devoid of anything resembling l33t (you’re welcome btw) can’t inflate this character’s sad status as a build corrupted by Serdash.

Still, I must applaud your commitment to the awful and obscene. Being that terrible at life must have been taken years of practice.

I'll just chalk that under the category of "GG".

olo

EBotD in an axe.

nub

Nice to see someone getting on with their sept. :D Nice one Serdy. :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High