Patch 1.13 Update - 11/18

Jun 4, 2008
Patch 1.13 Update - 11/18

[BLUE=http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=16474108701]Update - 11/18
We've recently completed a revised version of the Diablo II 1.13 patch that removes the increased stash size. A larger stash will unfortunately no longer be a feature included in patch 1.13 due to the previously mentioned concerns. As higher priority work continues on Warcraft III we're hoping to begin our quality assurance tests for the 1.13 patch in the next few weeks. But as always, the types of issues that appear and may take higher priority are rarely foreseeable. We continue to plan a release based on our best intentions.[/BLUE]

EDIT: Oops, the title should read "11/18".

Re: Patch 1.13 Update - 11/18

Good news! Just a few weeks left! :rolf:

But you gotta give it to them, they said they'll give an update this week and they did. They're getting better at estimating. :D

Next update:
Due to unforeseen circumstances, patch 1.13 has been put on hold and will be in an indefinite hiatus until budget problems are resolved.
The Diablo team has also noticed a slight decrease in activity on all realms, so the online portion of the game will be scrapped entirely until further notice. Single player is still available, but only one character can be made.

Thank you for sticking by the Blizzard team for so long!

It makes me wonder what they WILL include in the patch if they've decided not to include increased stash size or new end game content. Hopefully not just some rebalancing (which shouldn't take 6 months+ to do) or bug fixes, although those would be very welcome.

I would much rather have balance issues and bugs fixed than more end-game content or an increased stash size. Let's just hope this long wait wasn't for some stupid "convenience" update like 1.12.

It really isn't that big of a deal if they would just you run multiple copies of d2 without needing to use loader. then you can just mule safe and secure.

but really the big stash wasn't at the top of my list. the bots, dupes, and pk hacks are in the in the #1 slot :/

the overpowered runewords are #2, and the weakness of rares and most crafted items is #3.

g-rushing is #4.

It really isn't that big of a deal if they would just you run multiple copies of d2 without needing to use loader. then you can just mule safe and secure.

but really the big stash wasn't at the top of my list. the bots, dupes, and pk hacks are in the in the #1 slot :/

the overpowered runewords are #2, and the weakness of rares and most crafted items is #3.

g-rushing is #4.

#5... Asshole bnetters ^_^ :thumbup: BOOGY FO PREZEEDENT!!!
"Yes, shiznets would change >.>"​

If it isn't anything like the scale of 1.10, I would be rather pissed.

I would much rather have balance issues and bugs fixed than more end-game content or an increased stash size. Let's just hope this long wait wasn't for some stupid "convenience" update like 1.12.

I want 1.13 runewords and items. And ofcourse fix bugs like "charge lock". Can't believe it's still not fixed lol.

And also new quests that is harder than Uber tristram.

The 1.13 patch is nothing but a hype machine which coincided with the D3 announcement to keep interest in the Diablo franchise soaring. Its going to be more or less a single feature patch like the 1.12 patch.

Start getting pissed.

The 1.13 patch is nothing but a hype machine which coincided with the D3 announcement to keep interest in the Diablo franchise soaring. Its going to be more or less a single feature patch like the 1.12 patch.

No, since we'll be having a PTR.

1.13 patch notes:

"Made some changes to the patch version displayed, instead of version 1.12 it should now be version 1.13."

:p

1.13 patch notes:

"Made some changes to the patch version displayed, instead of version 1.12 it should now be version 1.13."

Kekekeke....

Imagine the riot that would ensue should that be the case. :jig:

1.13 patch notes:

HAHA. :thumbsup:

1.13 Patch Notes:

"In order to prepare for the Christmas 2011 Holidays, "Santa Hat" is now droppable. Unfortunately, due to unforseen circumstances and time restraints, we were unable to implement Unique or Set versions."

I forsee a joke thread :scratchchin:

I don't really mind what is included in the patch, the game is great as it is as everything has a few kinks that needs to be worked out. I just want a revived community again, thats all.

KT

All I want is a ladder season where I can actually compete as a paladin. It sucks to look at the paladin ladder and see five hundred level 99s, none of which actually worked for it. I'll be rather pissed if this patch does NOT nerf the hammerdins (geez how hard would it be to make the damn hammers not ignore resistances and immunities of the undead/demons?)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High