Adria - Inventory Management System

Re: Adria - Inventory Management System

I was hoping someone could share the settings that are being used with the recommended glide wrapper...

I'm running Vista x64 and Adria works wonderfully in DirectX windowed mode, but after noticing the notes about using Glide, I fired up D2 in that manner and everything works great (can add/delete chars, view the help info, etc)... except I can't actually scan items in Glide mode, it simply refuses to even try...

Anyone happen to have any ideas as to why that would be? Scanning my mules in DirectX mode certainly isn't the end of the world, but since the game runs so much more nicely in Glide mode, it sure would be nice to be able to scan there too... :p

I haven't got vista, nor am I likely to have your specific videocard, so can't really help on what settings you should be using on the glide wrapper. Trial and error usually doesn't fail, although is a bit tedious to do. :whistling:

For my system I cannot preform item scans in fullscreen mode regardless of display mode, guessing our screen capture method used just doesn't like fullscreen games, or the image recieved is to low quality for the OCR engine to work properly. Maybe that will change at some point but for now windowed mode works (doesn't glide mode work even when windowed for you?).
The reason it is highly reccomend to use glide is for the additional features of course. The ingame info and ingame search are useful to you while you're playing the game as such, and I'm kinda assuming most users prefer to play in fullscreen mode when not just muling.

I'm running in windowed mode actually while trying to scan (and in general actually... love the Glide wrapper!) and I've gone through most everything I can think of on the Glide wrapper settings, and nothing seems to allow me to scan in Glide mode... though otherwise Glide mode is *wonderful*... was hoping against hope that there was something I was missing :p

Video card is a Radeon x1950Pro, if it makes any difference... but yeah, guess I'll just scan in DirectX mode and enjoy the fact that I can scan at all ;)

I just wanted to say that this program works wonderfully! I couldn't get it to run in Wine (I run Linux as my main OS), but after setting up XP in a VM, it works great. I only wish I could get the Glide wrapper working...

Holy crap. I never knew about this program.

I've been using an exel spreadsheet to manually keep track of my mules. (It sucks)

Thanks so much!

This program is great.....

The only thing i can't seem to get to work is adding prices to the trade list.

I even tested it just using the example in the priceguide.txt with raven frost rings and still no price info shows up in the trade list.I think it may be something i'm doing wrong with the Pricetags field i've tried all these things, (), Price (), (Price), and totaly empty. None of them seemed to work. any ideas on this? anyone else have this same problem?

Nevermind my last post figured it out. There is no real documentation on it is all.

All you do is place the words "Closeable" and "FTBIN" in the Formatting: section just after "Name (Stats)".

I have no idea what the pricetags field does though couldn't get it to do anything.

Nevermind my last post figured it out. There is no real documentation on it is all.

All you do is place the words "Closeable" and "FTBIN" in the Formatting: section just after "Name (Stats)".

I have no idea what the pricetags field does though couldn't get it to do anything.
It pretty much just a tryout feature without too much work put into making it, not sure if it's at a stage worth using yet. Not much I can say except what is written in Priceguide.txt (that I guess you've found and had a look at, right?)

I'd advice just to ignore the auto-pricing until we've made a better system for it.

pricetag field is kinda useless since you might as well use the general formatting field ("name (stats)") to insert brackets or other stuff you wish to have after each item.

Let it be known that the new system in the making will only have one* field for editing item printout formatting...

*: It's about half true at least.

I'm stumped on requests.

Live updates would be cool, but I think illegal correct?

Not "illegal" as in the meaning of the word, but we don't wish to have any code that has to do with an internet connection. While I'd assume most trust that we have no ill intentions with the keyhook by now, using your internet connection on top of a keyhook sounds suspiciously like a keylogger on paper.

Not having any such code makes the inspection of the code simpler for the admins too. If we had some they'd have to look into what that code actually does rather then to just too conclude that your information can't leave your computer.

Why do we have to install some 30mb file to run this?
After opening it it says its a 30 day trial of some other software.

None of my programs never required some other weird software from some dubious website :S

Ive installed it, despite being scared that the program contains some dubious information.
The manual is pretty useless, because it does not explain how to add chars to the db easily.

I found out that I need to make screenshots of each individual item, thus this program seems useless for me, it would be easier to type all this crap into execel.
Sorry, I thought it can check out all my items on the account, not make me spend 1 hour to make 88 screenshots for each char x 8chars per account x few accounts.

Why do we have to install some 30mb file to run this?
After opening it it says its a 30 day trial of some other software.

None of my programs never required some other weird software from some dubious website :S
The main reason you need to get that control package manually is that this is a free hobby project.

JustAPlayer is a professional programmer, and he uses those controls in his work. For him it will be easier to use those then other free alternatives since he is accustomed to programming with them.
The reason we rely on the trial version is because this is a free hobby project, to distribute those components with the program like you'd normally do with conventional software we would need to buy a license.

And don't worry, it says 30 day trial, but the program will be able to continue using their components past that period.

Ive installed it, despite being scared that the program contains some dubious information.
The manual is pretty useless, because it does not explain how to add chars to the db easily.

I found out that I need to make screenshots of each individual item, thus this program seems useless for me, it would be easier to type all this crap into execel.
Sorry, I thought it can check out all my items on the account, not make me spend 1 hour to make 88 screenshots for each char x 8chars per account x few accounts.
Seems you don't quite understand how the program works, you can check out the video in the second post of this thread and see if it makes more sense.

In the video the guy makes screenshots of 3 items and stops.
How can I add my 3 mule accounts without making screenshots of 88 runes in each account? (= pressing insert 88 times)

and believe me, Im low on sol runes, so it's damn hard to find one when needed

In the video the guy makes screenshots of 3 items and stops.
How can I add my 3 mule accounts without making screenshots of 88 runes in each account? (= pressing insert 88 times)

and believe me, Im low on sol runes, so it's damn hard to find one when needed
I've been thinking about a system to scan a screenshot for gems/runes and add them all from one screenshot ... but it's not implemented yet.

Maybe it can't hold away from using excel for a while longer I guess ... :scratchchin:

I suppose you'd need a db of item sizes so that the cursor would scroll around + also check the weapons on char/weapon switch.
In the current form this system is pretty much useless, because it is very, very static, any change would be very hard to implement (I thought that one could easily renew the db after moving items).

If you believe the current system truly is useless I guess there's no point in me trying to convince you otherwise. However here's a post on the topic of automating mouse movement:

My wish for the program was that it would be as legit as possible, and one of the lines I drew in it's development was that it may not automate mouse movement or send any keystrokes to d2. I feel that doing so would be crossing the line to far towards botting.

As for how "legit" a keyhook is, personally I think it crosses more towards how a media player gets to be controlled with the "media keys" of most modern keyboards.
Runes and gems can be identified with only their image so I can make algorithms to add those from only a image of the inventory, but for things that need to have the text scanned the current system is as far as I'm willing to go in that regard.

Im using vista and it doesnt work so well for me. I installed the activex thing. When im in game in window mode and press F12 nothing happens, when i maximize adria and press F12 the little window opens (items, chars find etc). When i mouseover it, the window moves so my pointer can never be on the little window.
So I cant click char to make a char, i can however press F8 when adria is maximized to be able to create account. After i create account and char and try to add items by mouseover and pushin insert nothing happens at all. Looks like a great program if i just could get it to work. Help please!
BTW the window that pops up is right in the way of the game, not in the corner or something.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High