In A Mirror Darkly - Star Trek Mafia Forum Game Thread ifr

Re: In A Mirror Darkly - Star Trek Mafia Forum Game Thread

I suppose there's not much else to talk about today? I have nothing new to contribute but if anyone else does feel free to post something.

Yeah, I've been following along, and it seems like more then one person are posting cryptically, but there's nothing for us to do until tomorrow. Either they are stringing people along, or they aren't, and we don't have any clue of what's going on until tomorrow. So Unless a big bombshell drops I don't have much to add either.

You do understand that you're bringing attention to yourself, yes?

I'm back. I'm still reading the reports and stuff so I am not fully at Warp 9 yet.

Engineering needs to fix my sonic shower as a priority. Also let's get a clean up crew to deal with decks 10-20 because frankly the cabins in those decks are a disgrace.

Ok, I'm off to catch up and I expect a full report on my return.

Time is running out... approx 25 minutes left in the day

Blimey 21 pages on a no lynch day- Hate to see what It'll be like when we're lynching!!

Might take a while to read uo!

You do understand that you're bringing attention to yourself, yes?

i just don't want to die! lol!

I'm back. I'm still reading the reports and stuff so I am not fully at Warp 9 yet.

Engineering needs to fix my sonic shower as a priority. Also let's get a clean up crew to deal with decks 10-20 because frankly the cabins in those decks are a disgrace.

Ok, I'm off to catch up and I expect a full report on my return.

o_O must be Star Trek talk that i do not understand. hehe! :) hello, btw! :wave:

i just don't want to die! lol!

Yes, and along with that you've at the very least grabbed my attention. Nobody wants to die this game (aside from village idiots), so stating something would imply to me that you ESPECIALLY don't want to die tonight for some reason, as if you were hiding something.

Main Power and Secondary Command Processors were off line and communications were down. Doors were only half open in some places and in others, had to be manually forced open. The situation looked pretty grim. The group of people now found themselves split up between The Bridge of What Looked like the Enterprise-E and the Engineering decks from Voyager. Oddly though, Sickbay was ecactly as it looked on the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701),

A few of the senior staff as they called themselves were busy looking at a readout of some strange power readings comming from Engineering.

I've never seen anything like this, said Marahumm.
Noodle quickly replied, neither have I...the technology here is beyond me.

I have seen something like this, said a voice. Everyone turned to Tom Paris, who up until a moment ago, wasn't anywhere to be seen. LT. Paris went on to explain: It's a Slipstream Drive. We encountered something like it in The Delta Quadrant. But there's more...

More? Asked Asrrin.

Yeah. Replied Paris.

What are you talking about? Asked Thyiad.

See that there? Said Paris. That's an Alternate Reaility Drive, and it's built right into the warp core.

Alter a what's it Drive? Asked Hey?

It's building power too ...look there it's at 99% said Leopold.

Suddenly, the Alternate Reality Drive kicked in and there was a flash of white light. When everyone could see, the Devron System was nowhere to be seen, they were now in low orbit over Rur A'Penthe. The Klingon Penal Colony.

As the drive cooled down, power levels on the ship dropped to emergency lighting.

It is now night, anyone having business with me get to it.

Rura Penthe?? You have got to be kidding me, said Thyiad.

Isn't that the Klingon Penal Asteriod Colony? asked Noodle.

Yes, replied Laarz. No one ever comes back from there, he said.

So then, we aren't stuck in just one place, but moving randomly?, asked Leopold.

Seems like it, Dii Legend replied.

We're running out of time here, Marahumm said. I don't like the looks of this.

Time?, Leo said....We don't have time to argue about time! Leo said with a drunken swagger, suddenly brandishing an empty bottle of red wine.

So what's next... Lozhinge The unhinged started to say.

Hey look at this display!, said Bad Ash. There's 20 Lifesigns shown here comming aboard last night and there are still 20 lifesigns, but here's the odd part: Transporter logs show that someone beamed down there and someone else came back.

So what, asked Zhao, we have an alien... I mean we're all human right?

That's the funny part... Flubbucket chimed in. We have 20 lifesigns, but one of them is different now. It's not the same person that went down there. We're not alone. But we're all still here.

Oh uh uh ohhh groaed Leo, look over there,

What is it? The rest answered.

It's an empty agony booth, said Marahumm

Day 1 begins now.

There were no NK's over the night and everyone is still alive.

20 people alive, 10 to lynch. 11 to lock.

! aw s!!ezced d0dav azd ! wvsd sav *Tribble* everv q0sd

z0 vsefv! !zf0rwad!0v s0rrv

! cav v0de

With the lack of an NK, should we assume that the mafia are inactive? I think it's either that or a VERY lucky save from our doc.

It also appears as if someone is changed last night. Cult recruitment by the borg, perhaps?

Googling "Empty Agony Booth" now....

Vote: Krazeyivan

Alright, let's get some lynching done.

Wikipedia describes an "agony booth" as a torture chamber of sorts in star trek's mirror universe. Someone might have been thrown in one last night and tortured.

Krazey, I would like for you to help us understand you. If there is anyway you can communicate with us, please show us a pattern that we can translate, even if it's a series of set/change courses one after the other.

With the lack of an NK, should we assume that the mafia are inactive? I think it's either that or a VERY lucky save from our doc.

It also appears as if someone is changed last night. Cult recruitment by the borg, perhaps?

Googling "Empty Agony Booth" now....

An inactive a mafia or perhaps a recruitment by them? Someone was changed and in the last game the wolves could night kill or recruit?

Maybe - just a thought.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High