[L] lwpb4 mpnigma

DoomBoy

Aug 15, 2007
www.google.com
[L] lwpb4 mpnigma

I looked at the title and did a double take. Woah?

I thought to myself, "too good to be true?"

I had just remembered that I had made a mage plate Enigma a month ago and it's not being used that much by my trusty poison necro...so I switch to him and entered the game. The game has been up for about 4 minutes already.

"Is it already gone?" I wondered.

I introduced myself and this paladin puts up the trade window. I put down my Enigma mage plate. He puts down his Last Wish phase blade. He checked the box. I double checked the pb and it seems ok. Three seconds later, I clicked ok as well. Bam! Right there, is my newly acquired Last Wish phase blade! :alright:

Some people just want their instant gratification, eh?

Still, it puzzles me...with the right amount of trading, he could have gotten what he wanted with that one lwpb....

Here it is, in all it's last wish greatness!

Ah, trading and it's rewards. :thumbup:

---

My frenzy barb suddenly looks a lot sexier :lol2:

---

It is now officially mine!

Last edited:
Re: [L] lwpb4 mpnigma

Don't be amazed if it decides to poof on ya. :coffee: Still, I hear people shun 60% cb LWs. On Bnet, everyone is whore to percentages... Thankfully only some to the stupid-disease. :jig:

Did you honestly just make a thread detailing a trade you made?

Why not? I have done that thousands of times when I was young at this forum too :crazyeyes:

i've made threads when I've made a killer trade

its not a big deal

congrats on the nice pickup by the way. last wish is pretty boss.

So what are you going to do with the lwpb? I made a warrior-monk assassin with lwpb. It was tons of fun.

I think it's a good thing that people still get excited about anything in this game.

Congrats, I agree though, I made a few trade threads such as this a few years ago when I didn't really know what I was doing (and young too, ha). I wouldn't dare do such a thing now :smug:

KT

I think it's a good thing that people still get excited about anything in this game.

Congrats, I agree though, I made a few trade threads such as this a few years ago when I didn't really know what I was doing (and young too, ha). I wouldn't dare do such a thing now :smug:

KT

Oh, I would overpay for stuff too, when I really need it. Or are you talking about posting up these sort of threads? :ponder:

aww darn XD I thought it was the trader that personalized the pb... I was just about to make fun of you >.>

Lol, if it was personalized, I would have just traded it away. Nothing beats having someone else's name on your stuff. Aesthetics are sometimes important too.

Style points!

Posting these sort of threads, but don't worry, I ain't got naught against it.

KT

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High