The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Can someone help my Zon reach the last WW breakpoint? I'm holding down left click and drawing circles around the mobs, but I'm not hitting anything.

wtf? i thought that gorny took out the eurotrash...what are you doing back here?

wtf? i thought that gorny took out the eurotrash...what are you doing back here?

Who let you out of Canada?

build better fences...maybe put some crocs in the detroit river.

How's the midwest treating you? Did you learn to detassle corn yet?

i am back in canada to get a tooth fixed...was supposed to be for just a few days but it has turned into weeks because they had to do a root canal...it became infected so i have been on antibiotics.

i hope that it can be finished by mid week and i can get back.

i already know how to detassle corn...i come from corn country...it's surprising how similar that state looks to southern ontario.

If I lived in Canada, I dont see any reason for leaving that country for the USA.

We have Florida. They have the NW territories. Hmmm. Let me think about that one for a sec.

OK, second over. I'd like to visit the NW territories. But I could live in Florida. :wave:

Canada > USA anyday.. From what Ive heard and seen, they got better women, people are more friendly, lower crime-rate ++..overall a much better country. Sry Dacar..

sounds like Kansas in the winter except for the moose.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High