Life sometimes Sucks !!

TheDarkSide1

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
Dec 20, 2003
Life sometimes Sucks !!

I dont want to sound all negative but I cant wait till Im chaising daisies and dont have to worry about LIFE in general anymore.

This past week has totally sucked for me so Im gonna rant a bit why.

I had a Dr appointment with a dermatologist about a week ago because I had a Mole on my back that was looking funky. I went in and they cut it off and did a biopsy that came back pre-cancerous. I was about scared ****less at that word and was thinking about it all week. One week later I went back and they cut a 1"x1" chunk of meat out of my back yesterday and Im awaiting word on the results.And my ****ing back is throbbing and Im pissed off about that tooo !!

As if that wasnt bad enough, I had a meeting this morning at work where they officially gave us the layoff notice thats going to happen in June - July next year. We are going from 40 people to 16 and Im 5 from the bottom so Im sure Im long gone from this job. Im hoping I can use my Union rights to bid into another job somewhere in Verizon as I really dont want to waste 11 years of senority I've accumilated over the past few years ...

My Herbalife business is taking me into debts that I really dont want to be in and Im having second thoughts on that too now..

If the COWBOYS lose to Denver Sunday Im gonna break the **** out of something and I can guarantee that .... Life Sucks sometimes and I need some hills to ride my bike in so I can forget about life for a bit.

Vacation for me starts next Friday and I cant F'ing wait !!

:yes:

Re: Life sometimes Sucks !!

Yes it does sometimes. Still, you are pretty well off in some ways. You aren't under a collapsed building, you aren't swept to sea, never be seen again. That pre-cancerous mole was just that, not full blown C. You will get over the owie, cemo is much worse. I'm watching someone go through this right now.

As far as work goes, I understand.. all too well. :(

Herbalife? wrong herb if you want to make money in a home business.:crazyeyes:

Let me know what you broke after the game.

There, I was absolutely no help.

Yogidirtyrat.

No doubt there are times in anybody's life where it seems like everything is major suckage. I went through my dad's suicide and 11 year old daughter's death in two successive years (88 & 89). When my daughter died my wife's seizure disorder hit full blown (she had a seizure standing over the coffin). The next couple of years her health went into a spiral. But she finally got better and had about 5 really good years. Things were looking pretty damn good. Then my company closed the plant I was working in and said I had to move to Florida (from Indiana) to keep my job. Moved to Florida and my wife's health hit another spiral that she never came out of and she died in 2003. I'll tell ya life really, really sucked just about then.

Met my 2nd wife in Jan 2007, we got married in Aug that year and I've (we've) been deleriously happy ever since. I feel like I won the wife lottery.

So sometimes ya just gotta ride it out and have faith that less suckage is waiting for you, because it is!

I admire all 3 of you... just for keeping on keeping on. Far too many people these days, when faced with adversity (particularly the very serious issues that you have all documented), just collapse into self-pity. All it accomplishes is hurting both yourselves and those who love you.

Don't let that happen to you. There is a purpose to life out there, somewhere, and it's up to you to find it. May the rest of your days be easier than those which have come before.

Peace, :alright:

Mr. Bill

I don't really have any proper words for this thread... Nothing that is worthy. Nothing that sounds right (thought I've written and erased this post a few times now).

@Dave: Don't worry too much, I suspect you will be fine. Scary ****, but you're a pretty tough battle axe, and if you do get laid off, I'm sure there will be another job for you somewhere. Plus, if you aren't working, there will be more time for video games and sex... (I know, that probably wasn't an appropriate joke).

@Zappa: I had no idea... you already had my respect, but now you have more.

My mom suffered a pretty serious back problem a few years ago, and basically spent 2 years laying on the couch crying from pain. The first 6-8 months of that was spent trying to convince the doctors that there was actually something wrong. It was horrible to watch someone so good at heart go through something so horrible. Life certainly isn't fair... I think the reward is that after the hard times, everything else seems much better, much more rewarding. The most basic of things, that you took for granted before, are just great! So press through!

I'm not sure if it's my place to tell this, but I think he'll be fine with it. For those who don't know. Shaharris recently got clobbered by a car while riding his motorcycle. Sounds like he hit his head pretty hard (nothing serious lost there!) :)
I'm glad he's OK! The DIII.net community is having far to many NDE's for my liking.

Life can get you -down- pretty quick, I guess we just have to take advantage of what we've got?

-hps

Sunday - 4:30 am - 17 tall boys of miller light later ...

Im Hammered pretty good about now and readng the forums. Thanks for the kind words all and Im not totally done just yet. I had a case of melanoma which is a form of skin cancer that when detected early, is easily treated. I had a nice chunk of my back removed and hopefully Im done with it after that.

:thumbup:

Zappa - man, I never knew your problems and I wish you well . I dont imagine I could make it through all you have and losing a dad , wife , and kid sounds horrible but you've survived...

Yogi - Iv'e thought about selling the other herbs but Iv'e been there and done that. No desire to do it again ... LOL ...

Bill - thanks for the support - we can all use some it seems...

HP - No problemo - life happens , its how we deal with it that determines our fate.. Im going to be fine and it sounds like you will too ...

DAVE

I'm gonna toss in my two cents here and agree with the other people, Having a lot of **** that has been going on in my life has been really rough (my mother was in a coma for almost a month and at the same time my father got let go from his job he held for 16 years at our church. So everyone is right when they say that you just gotta keep keepin on cause life will get better. I know it can suck for a while but it will always get better you just gotta push through!!
Keep your head up man!!!
~Kyle~

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High