Japanese Diablo 2?

Snail

Sep 4, 2009
Japanese Diablo 2?

Does anyone know if there is D2 out in japanese? I saw some vids on youtube where everything was in japanese and I wanted to know where to buy it also.

I looked on ebay and on google but it's no where. :(

I know it came out in chinese and a few others but I really wanna buy it in japanese lol.

Thanks.

Re: Japanese Diablo 2?

Does anyone know if there is D2 out in japanese? I saw some vids on youtube where everything was in japanese and I wanted to know where to buy it also.

I looked on ebay and on google but it's no where. :(

I know it came out in chinese and a few others but I really wanna buy it in japanese lol.

Thanks.

?????!

I'm not sure if the game can be played in Japanese but I know there's a community of Jap players in USWEST.

But they type stuff in English.

I found it on japanese amazon but it is extremely expensive and only ships to japan. :(

Normal d2: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-l...IDD/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JP
D2X: http://www.amazon.co.jp/DIABLO-II-L..._1_5?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1253728616&sr=8-5

They sellin for like 60-70$ each. :'(

Unfortunately that's probably the only way you'll be able to get the japanese language file. The game is capable of running in japanese:

00 - ENG (English)
01 - ESP (Spanish)
02 - DEU (German)
03 - FRA (French)
04 - POR (Portuguese)
05 - ITA (Italian)
06 - JPN (Japanese)
07 - KOR (Korean)
08 - SIN (Singapore)
09 - CHI (Chinese)
0A - POL (Polish)
0B - RUS (Russian)
0C - ENG (English)

But to my knowledge only the English strings are included in every game. In other words, a German copy will contain the strings for both German and English. A Polish copy will only contain strings for both Polish and English. And so forth.

In other words, unless you've purchased a Japanese copy of the game, there's no real way to switch the language to Japanese, short of either manually changing all the necessary strings yourself, or finding a Japanese copy of the strings, neither of which are things we can assist with here.

you can get the jps releases for much cheaper
at yahoo auctions japan, or rakuten.
?????!

It could be if it's whole posts or threads, but once in a while isn't so bad. I meant to humor you a bit.

heh :] Isn't Uncle Mike Polish? I remember something that gave me the idea that he is in fact Polish but I can't remember what it was >.<

sweet - I never knew that D2 had localization for Jap.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High