"Rekindle the light" Mafia sign-up thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Rekindle the light" Mafia sign-up thread.

thank you for joining ITY!! :D

so far, i have... *looks at her personal notes* EIGHT confirmed (Spudnik, Luda, Mara, Noodle, Xvart, Ivan, and ITY) (oh, and Gorny! sorry! how i skipped over you, idk. i think sleep is starting to kick in and it's been about... 24 hrs since i last slept), one maybe (CC, you're still have yet to say yay or nay, right?). let's keep 'em coming guys!! :D

CC is still banned afaik.

And you can forget gorny easy :p

Last edited:

We got nine people so far. The roles have been somewhat finished, still need to tweak them a bit to match the number of participants. Tho as Miss Leo mentioned, 16-17 would be the minimum prefered number.
So keep em coming, ask your friends, cousins, grandparents, brothers cousins dads former collage room-mates doormans uncle to join.

A game with a small number of people playing could be intersting aswell. Thinking back to watermoon's game with every townie being a variant of a cop.

CC is still banned afaik.

Nope he's served his ban.

I'm signing up for this now. :yes:

*yawn* i did have a full response, but bcuz im a DA i erased it.... oy.... screw everything! Bonsoir, tout le monde! à bientôt! will talk more tomorrow... later tonight/this morning... whenever i feel like getting up. on a weird side note... is it just me or am i getting sick of Megan Fox already? yeah, i find her attractive, but at the same time im starting to find her on my list of "Annoying Celebs"- which about 90% of them are already on.

When is this game starting? depending on that, I'd love to join in.

IN. And if I ask for a doctor i better darn well get one! or else..OR ELSE...ill kill the cult leader and potentially save the day......grumble.

btw, I think its a staple every mafia signup thread should just talk about how much chicago roxors

Speaking of Chicago...

if(Chicago->HasCowStatues())
Chicago->Awesomeness++;​
else
Chicago->Awesomeness--;​

Those guys rocked...I heard they were auctioned =/

Will do, I'm in. Avatar change incoming in hopes of getting a certain role, worked fine last round...

Edit: Done. Now gimme that becau... IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT BEYONCE HAS ONE THE BEST VIDEOS OF ALL TIME. OF ALL TIME!

Numbers say 13 people so far, if we can get 3-4 more we might even start monday/tuesday.

Is this number including the maybes in this thread?

I can do it if it starts this weekend. any earlier might be a no go, I have homework to catch up on once I Get back from my honeymoon.

Will do, I'm in. Avatar change incoming in hopes of getting a certain role, worked fine last round...

Edit: Done. Now gimme that becau... IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT BEYONCE HAS ONE THE BEST VIDEOS OF ALL TIME. OF ALL TIME!

lmao! Mara showed me a few pics (one was really bad. two words for that one: Patrick Swayze. i thought it was funny, but horrible at the same time... does that make me a bad person? im sure there's something worse i've laughed at... like someone getting hit by a bus in a movie... yeah, i got hit by mom for that one...but it was hilarious! watch Meet Joe Black with Brad Pitt and some other ppl in it. it was so funny! im sure if i were to see it again it wouls make me laugh hardcore.) and one of the pics was someone on Chat or something saying, "OMG! Kanye West just came in to my six yr. old daughter's bday party and blew out her candles!!" Jeebus, i laughed so hard! XD

*contented sigh* sleep is wonderful. :D i have to say that that was the best non-drugged induced sleep i have had in SO LONG! yay! Mara, i miss you!!!

edit:
Is this number including the maybes in this thread?

im not sure. i have twelve, two maybes depending on time and i think the other said it depended on people. i haven't talked to TC in a while so we'll see what's up. but if he's doing what i think he's doing, then yes, that is probably counting the maybes.... i hope. i just woke up. give me some time please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High