About Spudnik....

Re: About Spudnik....

The Taco Bell dog is dead.

:weep: i know, Gorny. thank you for reminding me! :mad: hehe! oh, this is getting fun. Spudnik, almost done with your "cake". ;) but i still need to run it by some... certain "cake bosses". then we will see what happens. if not, you're still going to get your "cake." hehe... HEHE.... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

edit:
Nope. She's here with me, fast asleep on my bed. :D

awww!!! what's her name?

:weep: i know, Gorny. thank you for reminding me! :mad: hehe! oh, this is getting fun. Spudnik, almost done with your "cake". ;) but i still need to run it by some... certain "cake bosses". then we will see what happens. if not, you're still going to get your "cake." hehe... HEHE.... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

edit:

awww!!! what's her name?

The cake boss is Buddy BTW.

I call her Mocha. :)

aww!!! *gush* Mara likes to torture me with cute animals. what he does is he will google image cute animals or kittens and all i do is gush and squeal... and ask him in a kind of agonized voice why he tortures me so. hehe, it's kinda funny; he gets a kick out of it. XD aww! how precious!!! ^_^

The cake boss is Buddy BTW.

umm... idk who that is. and if that's one dude on that TLC show, no that's not what i meant. im talking in code here.

Gorny you're making me consider to create another account on this forum, only so that I would never have to be associated with the wizard of Oz again... :p

@leopold: this is for you

@leopold: this is for you

*gush* *squeal* awww!!! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?! aww!!! *exits out quickly* had to exit, Wicked. i have some typing i need to finish before midnight hits and i would be looking at that all day probably. on a side note... aww! how cute!! ^_^

speaking of cute kittens, i was pleasantly surprised when i got home late yesterday. after spending most of the day in a fabric store (OMG!! it was HEAVEN!!! when all is said and done with, im going to be a hot ninja person (maybe) and Mara is going to be an awesome (hairy faced) Viking for Renn Fest with a cape i won't stop touching bcuz it's going to have the softest faux fur on it), there was a cute little gray kitty in between the neighbor's yard and ours. he was playing with something, but eventually came to me and Mara and he was so friendly!!! so we fed him a little bit of leftover chicken, he ate it, i gave him more attn., told him to come back and visit me if he wanted more chicken or food. dunno if he understood that, but he was so cute!! and then i had to go wash my hands before i touched my face bcuz i am sadly allergic to cats. :( it was a good way to the end the night.

That kitten fur cape is going to be very nice!

lol, not a kitten fur cape. it's gonna look like a bear fur cape (hopefully. our friend does good work in the sewing dept.).

ON topic (sorry for getting OT again... :\), Spud, what's the drinking age in England? isn't it like 18? if you ever come to America, you're legal to drink. it's nice...:smug: what's your drink of choice, if i may ask? might add that to go with your special cake. ^_^ hehe!!!! probably be best to make it a sweet drink or maybe banana flavored to go well with your banana cake, but that's just me.

edit: first half done!! BUT... one "cake boss" has already approved of what i have so far. i need the other one's confirmation.

Last edited:

I bet she has little kitty slippers that let out a little meow every time she takes a step.

I bet she has little kitty slippers that let out a little meow every time she takes a step.

aww! that'd be so cute!! unless.... Gorny, you aren't the cute and fuzzy type! did you mean REAL kittens?! :weep: why?! grr.... im going to take great pleasure in pwning you. TWICE. and so is Spudnik. ^_^ *growls, "Spudnik better. Not after everything im about to go thru to make this wonderful 'cake'."*

Well its 18 in england yes, and i do not drink often, infact i drink very rarely, i had one 24hours ago when i had just turned 21 but more of a solo celebratery drink but it was just a one small bottle.

and your fired as a chef! I wanted my cake yesterday :'(

Well its 18 in england yes, and i do not drink often, infact i drink very rarely, i had one 24hours ago when i had just turned 21 but more of a solo celebratery drink but it was just a one small bottle.

i was busy yesterday and it's still your bday here in America, so don't fire me yet. ;)

Happy belated birthday.

Speaking of fired, our Morale Officer has gone AWOL. Silly real life - I wish he'd get his priorities straight!

*since Spudnik is a little upset with me (i apologize. forgive me :) :*) and i was going to sit on this, but change of events... this is part of my gift to Spudnik. he wanted, at first, Gorny-flavored cake, but then said banana would do just fine, so i got a stroke of genius last night. that's the main gift, Spudnik, is your cake, but i must tell you the tale of how i came to make your awesome cake. so, why not do story mode? cake is almost done... maybe... it's been a VERY SLOW process, but it is coming. and since i can't PM this you, why not stick it here? i hope you enjoy the first half, if not, shoot me in the next mafia game or something. ^_^ enjoy half of your gift! and on a side note, idk how accurate this is going to be (physical descriptions and locale) so, just roll with it.*

"Into the Snowy Unknown..." part one.

I had taken further refuge in a Yank's version of Hell (the South), my home, after Twilight came out. Let's just say Stephanie Meyer is number one on my list of "Who To Show My REAL Identity To." I couldn't find simple pleasures anymore in the outside world (not with everyone gushing over a failure of a vampire everywhere I turned), so what does one do in modern times like these?

Join a forum.

So I did, and made a social network profile so i could try to keep in touch with those I had lost contact with; fellow mystical beings whose reputations were also shattered because of that garbage every house wife dreams of. Vampires don't sparkle- they BURN. They burn and become a human charcoal (I've seen it happen before. It was not pretty and the smell was awful!) and werewolves are not always the good guy, either. They like to play with their food as much as vampires do, and tend to be a bit messier. At least, my werewolf companion was messier than I, but it was ok with me. The more blood, the better. ;)

Along the way, I had become friends with a few people I had met on this forum. His birthday was tomorrow (now today in America) and he jokingly asked for a certain Mod flavored cake. Then he said with a more serious note that his favorite flavor (banana) would do. I must admit, that sounded delicious to me (human flavored cake with some fruit added), and I stopped eating human nutrients for a long while. The Mod he had specifically asked for had put me in a little "text game; a whole different type of nerd"
than what my companion and I were used to. I probably had asked for it, I'm not going to deny that. But the game was getting to me and I needed to take my aggressions out somehow. Thus, I came up with a marvelous idea that made me chuckle with evil glee.

The flight up to the Snowy Unknown (the North; a Southerner's version of Hell frozen over) wasn't too bad. I do have to admit, some scents were driving me wild (the young, cutsey couple who were on their way to see his father, the business woman to my left, the college frat boy next to her, and even the middle-aged man near the couple as well. I could smell his pure Italian blood and it was the best smell in the world then at that moment), some not so much. I had to keep composure though, or else I risk exposing myself and fellow beings. And no one likes a pissed off, exposed mythical creature.

I had arrived to my destination and immediately went to find this Moderator. He shouldn't have been that hard to find. I could practically smell him through my computer screen at my lair in the South. His scent sometimes drove me to insanity because I loved corruption and he was most definitely one of the most corrupted on the forum. The thing about this city was that it reeked of corruption, but it wasn't the corruption I enjoyed. It was evil and despicable. Maybe after acquiring what I had come for I would try and clean up some of this corruption. The thought made me smile cynically.

This Moderator shouldn't have been to hard to find, like I had said earlier. He had a very
specific scent to him. The best way I can put it is like smelling bacon grease. As a human, I had loved bacon, especially the sweet smoked bacon. Maybe he reminded me of what I once was, I don't know. I just knew I liked it. As I wandered the vast city and used my instincts, I found him quite easy. I was a little disappointed. I do enjoy a challenge from my prey and I felt he had not presented me with one. However, he had no idea I was here.

I came upon an apartment building called The Building. Nice name to whoever dubbed it that. Ahh, humans and their simplicity. I walked in and felt a surge of warmth. Almost reminded me of home. I sensed no one near me, but then again, it was pretty late. About halfway done, I thought.

I wasn't able to get a full presence of The Mod until the fourth floor. I caught wind of it and it took me aback. He was awake. And playing World of Warcraft and getting really into it. Another type of person I enjoyed drinking from was a gamer guy. I found them adorable and usually nice guys. They tasted wonderful because of their tainted purity and anxiousness. I had a strong feeling I would enjoy this one, the one they call Gorny on the forums. He smelled like a part of my old life and i knew he would taste wonderful. My mouth watered.

I approached his front locked door. I could hear him talking excitedly. "Lulz stunlock," I heard him say while he typed. Aw, how cute. Gamer talk. This was going to be fun. I hadn't done something like this in so long, hadn't drank gamer blood in so long, I wanted to make this last as long as I could. Playing games seem to in with him. Let's see how much he liked the game I would play with him....

edit: second half is coming soon. it picks up. i promise.

Happy belated birthday.

Speaking of fired, our Morale Officer has gone AWOL. Silly real life - I wish he'd get his priorities straight!

He?!!!

Which mascot are you speaking of?

*Prepares to defend Qbi's honor*

*Draws mod sword and targets Dredd*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High