Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

Also who do you think is lying? Gorny or Xvart ... they can't be both telling the truth.

I'm not sure whether you're Mafia or Cultist and it doesn't really matter since it's both anti-town.

Also, I didn't spot a contradiction between Gorny and Xvart yet, so if you can point me in the direction what you mean, it would be great.

I'm not sure whether you're Mafia or Cultist and it doesn't really matter since it's both anti-town.

You have to commit to picking one or the other, otherwise you'd be viewed as a lazy player just wanting to quick lynch. Also your accusation has no logical foundation since you didn't even choose what to base it on. Vagueness to the max.

CC said:
Also, I didn't spot a contradiction between Gorny and Xvart yet, so if you can point me in the direction what you mean, it would be great.

Gorny explained how the cult worked and Xvart said it wasn't the truth as he explain a different way on how the cult worked. So Gorny is suspicious of Xvart and visa versa as their accounts differ. One of them is a fibber.

There is an old saying, "Lynch all liers". Players lie for a reason, and it's mostly likely because they are against the town. Unless you are Aman ... damn Exploding Cop! :banghead:

Xvart, if you believe that Gorny's account of the cult workings is wrong since it's different from yours, how come you are not voting for him? By your logic, he's not cultist so must be Mafia. Unless you can think of a good reason for a townie to lie about that?

You have to commit to picking one or the other, otherwise you'd be viewed as a lazy player just wanting to quick lynch. Also your accusation has no logical foundation since you didn't even choose what to base it on. Vagueness to the max.

It's not vague as I explained it. You had a anti-town vibe from the beginning. One of the post that made me think this is somewhere where you claimed to be neither Mafia nor Town.
And btw, I'm not lazy I just have been incredibly busy these last few days and I have mentioned that too.
Also, I don't have to tag you either Mafia or Cultist since both parties endanger the Townies. I'm actually quite curious why you want me to tag you to one of the parties.

Gorny explained how the cult worked and Xvart said it wasn't the truth as he explain a different way on how the cult worked. So Gorny is suspicious of Xvart and visa versa as their accounts differ. One of them is a fibber.

I have to read back on that to confirm this as I might have skipped passed it. I will post as soon as I've read up on it.

It's not vague as I explained it. You had a anti-town vibe from the beginning. One of the post that made me think this is somewhere where you claimed to be neither Mafia nor Town.
And btw, I'm not lazy I just have been incredibly busy these last few days and I have mentioned that too.
Also, I don't have to tag you either Mafia or Cultist since both parties endanger the Townies. I'm actually quite curious why you want me to tag you to one of the parties.

It does matter, each option follows a logical progression that we can follow and disseminate. By not committing yourself, your reasoning doesn't have any credibility and I can't even form a proper rebuttal since I don't even know specifically what you are accusing me of. If it's not laziness, it is certainly careless.

Basically you're saying I'm bad because I give you a bad vibe, I know stuff and I talk too much. You basically skip important discussion on more concrete things on other players.

3 1/2 more hours left in the day! 4 to lynch, 5 to lock

xvart - 3
zhao - 1

If would comfortable voting for Gorny or Zhao today. Zhao, you have been all over the map pressuring people after I came out with my role.

Hmmm, dilemma. I'm pro-lynching but it's a stalemate atm. Is it just us three that are active in this thread today?

I'm going to make this public now. I would rather vote for Gorny, but if lynch time roles around I will vote for Zhao intstead if he has votes.

xvart.

If would comfortable voting for Gorny or Zhao today. Zhao, you have been all over the map pressuring people after I came out with my role.

That's because no one is doing anything ... if I didn't take the lead, we'd be still twitting our thumbs.

Your role claim has too many logical holes in them hence why I don't believe you.

Are you going to wait again until last minute to bandwagon jump? From your perspective, you have the reasons to lynch Gorny yet don't even vote for him, hence I believe my vote is in the right place. You might as well just vote for me to make things easier for yourself.

So Xvart claims to be neither pro or anti- town still sounds like a fair lynch to me!
If he gets recruited he gains a NK ability, but he didn't say who recruits him we assume it's only the cult, but what if the mafia can recruit? Two NKs tonight and the town is struggling

So I stand on my xvart vote

I'm disappointed in you Leo ... if you voting for me than it means you believe Xvart. That makes Zhao a sad panda.

Is me using logic a useless endeavor? Seems you guys want throw it away to base your vote on guts and emotion.

What part of my rebuttal on Xvart's claim did not sit well for you?

@ Zhao- what magic were you gonna show us with Gorny until he refused to declare his role?

And what was the item you received night 1?

Unfortunately I'm under a time crunch and am not sure if I'll be able to get online within 3 hours. I don't do well under pressure, but I'm going to do the best I can. Please forgive me, but:

1) Xvart is calling out Gorny, but I believe both of them, and think they both are telling the truth in their claims.
2) Zhao is being really aggressive today, but I think he could be townie too. DEF suspicious, but not enough for me to vote for him.

I'm not getting any vibe from anyone else, either good or bad, and I think it's because of lack of posting. Today I will go back to my little hut and cry while you go lynch for somebody. I have a feeling the mafia are being exceptionally quiet and they're laughing maniacally behind their computer screens while we point fingers at each other. With that in mind:

Vote: Noodle

He's been the quietest today, and I find his lack of activity disturbing. I've been a bit suspicious of him since day 1.

@ Zhao- what magic were you gonna show us with Gorny until he refused to declare his role?

And what was the item you received night 1?

The engineer gave me an item on Night 1 and I was going to test Gorny to verify his engineer claim. But his wrong answer is a bit confusing to me.

I was given the defibrillator which has a 50% chance of saving someone but I could only use it on Night 2. Unfortunately it malfunctioned.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High