So does Buriza still count as a ranged weapon

Rawness1

Jun 3, 2006
So does Buriza still count as a ranged weapon

when you change into Wolf form and hit with it, in the case of Iron maiden?

And my build is looking something like this: 20lyca/20 wolf 1pt feral 1pt rabies and 20 Fury... 1pt oak sage 20 wolverine... (83 points) ... then I have about 17 points to put either into summons spiritwolf/dire or Grizzly... Or a maxed Cyclone armor ?? Or a combination of both...

This is hardcore btw, so survivability = Preferable. I am thinking that Cyclone armor will kind of let me ease up on all that resistance... but maybe not... Having 4-5 spirit wolves/grizzly will save me from archers... and keep most other enemies at bay.

I'd also like advice for an untwinked druid..... Gear wise... strategy... whatever will help me Not to die Or be stupid.

* when I saw the ... low cyclone absorb (about 260 for a lvl 20) I think i'd rather have the wolves... and more than decent resists...

Last edited:
Re: So does Buriza still count as a ranged weapon

Not when it is used with fury.

If you want to never die. I say use my guide. At the same time tho I dont think going at it untwinked would be really harsh as well.

Not when it is used with fury.

If you want to never die. I say use my guide. At the same time tho I dont think going at it untwinked would be really harsh as well.

Not dying has never been a problem with wealth.. which I lack :/

Well thats the answer your looking for now isnt it.

Well thats the answer your looking for now isnt it.

There's a always a possibiliy to die, having good gear doesn't excuse you from it. And i'd say that the answer isn't what I am looking for since it doesn't help me. It isn't that hard to see that it's meaningless to suscribe the thought that ''wealth'' is an answer when I am going untwinked... :crazyeyes:

Aaa grasshopper in order to move montains you must pick the right nuke.

greif phase + hunger + 50% dr = doesnt die.

That he doesn't die doesn't mean that he can't, which is kind of my point....Not even an abbot is guaranted invincibility when amp'ed and facing a group of blood lords... crazed with fantasism and vigorish speed... though he still can escape. (I might be wrong about them being able to kill him)... But i'll assume that a wolf isn't near that kind of defense... Most character with good gear have difficulty dying.

Take note that the only reason why I am writing this is because I am bored...

Last edited:

Ya dieing does happen when you comment sucide. But my point is that you will actly have the choise on if you die or not, when your rich. But if your looking at it as if we where talking about our actul life. Then letting your self die is not actly a option.. I mean even if you have a little bit of lag. Well at least you know that if you dump some money into your internet connection speed it will go faster, and no lag.

Where if your going untwinked in hardcore the only thing you can do is use what you all ready know about the build + your connection speed.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High