Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

O.M.G it was gorny :O First Jaques, now I_Told_You...

Conspiracy! Hes an "other"!!!!!!

who's jaques?
no idea what you're talking about here (sry if this was some OT stuff and i'm bringing it up again)
Im still standing with my vote of gorny, hes suspcious, kidnapped a duck, held it ransom, killed itm then threatened someone :p so he must of beat up ITY!
stupid, joke-ish reasons to keep a vote on gorny...
nothing really fishy yet, this is where it starts for me:
Leo about the thing Ankeli said, he was being a prat nuff said, Glad you lynched that traitor within our midst.

Hmm... BoD Trader was beaten up.. Who wanted to lynch him the most I wonder?
this tickled my funny bone twice. The first sentence sounds like he's mad that Ankeli slipped up and died so fast. Also the 'within our midst' sounds like Ankeli betrayed them, the other mafia (might be far fetched)

The second sounds like mafia wants to frame someone who was agressive towards BoD in day 1. It's hard to explain this really, it just sounds like that to me.

leo, ankeli was a raider yes, but if he has said that to get us lynched, like Sabotage basically. Now you suspect us of being Infiltrators, which means you'll lynch us, dwindling your numbers making the mafia win. /Shrug what ever floats your boat :p
as leo mentioned, "dwindling YOUR numbers"?
also, the last sentence seems to be only there to sound careless, though if he really was careless, he wouldn't feel the need to place that sentence there.

Now your pulling at straws leo. Im talking figuratively that you will go ahead and lynch one of us, therefore dwindling your numbers. For one we don't know whos Townie and whose raider.

Im speaking Directly to you about that, if I were to say in general it would be "ours"

/shrug go ahead and lynch me if you want to kill a townie 1/2 aint bad though is it

really bad explanation imo. Again the '/shrug' being all 'careless'. Also the bluff, which I called before (I also just realised I already voted spudnik today, my previous vote was therefore unnecessary)

Hmm what your saying makes sense... theres a lick of proof that KI is a baddy . thats if leo is legit, then proceeds to ignore what has been said to lock in KI but instead goes on to try to lynch me... now doesn't that say there in cahoots? I habe to agree with you bad ash on that, and in my opinion I believe this gives me a little bit of credibility of being pro-town :)

he seems to only agree with bad ash to sound more pro-town. He even mentions it himself...

that's about it I guess.
Your thoughts?

I'm not squirming mate - I'm trying to present information and generate discussion! Even if I'm lynched people can look back on this to help the town

Hang fire - don't investigate Spudnik I'm sure he's mafia? :scratchchin:
Gut feeling?

The proper way of playing this was that Leo should have kept quiet 1 more day - investigated herself (I can see why she did mind if NK'd nothing gets out) and then we would know.
Lynching me would tell you my alignment but surely keeping me - getting the investigation of leo would be much more beneficial no? We would find out exactly what type of cop she is.

Not lynching you isn't worth the risk

KI, I think there's too many people AFK, or only reading the forum half-ish to get someone else lynched in stead of you.
In that option I agree that you have to be lynched, in stead of no-one. If, however, enough people turn up and are willing to change their votes, I do think Spudnik is a better option.

Not lynching you isn't worth the risk

Your basically ignoring the fact that Asrrin has said NK'd people get no role reveal - we have HAD a role reveal - BoD's

So SOMEONE has the power I described - wonder how that will be...... :coffee:

Who even.....

Yes if no-one come to my aid I can be sacrificed I suppose - at least in my "dead" status I'll be content knowing I was right - congrats by the way wicked your the only one playing the townie role well so far, my death will help show you a strong townie.

Your basically ignoring the fact that Asrrin has said NK'd people get no role reveal - we have HAD a role reveal - BoD's

So SOMEONE has the power I described - wonder how that will be...... :coffee:

As someone else said, you're rol is only semi-usefull and like I said worth sacrificing. If you're really town, take one for the team.

As someone else said, you're rol is only semi-usefull and like I said worth sacrificing. If you're really town, take one for the team.

It appears I'm going to mate...

I'll just log my opinion this is short sighted play on the towns part, better options are available namely Spudnik

Who even.....

Yes if no-one come to my aid I can be sacrificed I suppose - at least in my "dead" status I'll be content knowing I was right - congrats by the way wicked your the only one playing the townie role well so far, my death will help show you a strong townie.

He has a point I agree with sure. I thought we should've lynched Spudnik, but the way you reacted with the pressure made me think twice.

@Gorny - I imagine being brainwashed is frustrating without the vote going where you want.

I can understand the vote part at least!

:D LOL

Well you guys have been busy!!

I'm inclined to trust Luda as pro-town -he was on the Ankeli lynch from the begining and didn't just jump on at the last minute- I'm willing to go for his hunch on Spudnik.

Vote: Spudnik

I think Ivan's claims are kinda believable to "make up" a role like that and have it confirmed by BoD's death so soon thats a 1:1000000 chance. Also we can always go after him tomorrow.

Gorny's posts we have to take with a pinch of salt due to the voices in his head- but if he mysteriously dies in the night maybe we should look at Noammr 2moro.

Considering how "insane" this game is I think Leo should self investigate herself to find out if she needs to visit a shrink!!!

@ BoD- Bad luck man - its so frustrating isnt it!!!

If I do go Asrrin I want a death story truly benefiting my role as the scavenger hermit please......

You know someone's shirt goes flying across the town blinds me and I fall off the wall by my makeshift bed!

:D

If I was a beating man I'd have spudnik a 7/1 horse for the race to the gallows after ITY's vote.

Seems spudnik is getting more votes. How many votes does he have? It's still possible to get a lynch on Spudnik, hmmm. Tricky situation.

I'll be in the KTA game most of evening now - so adios gang - my fate is in your hands

LOL my joke spelling correction was mis-spelt- that'll teach me!!

Its 7 vote for me I think 5 for Spud

So basically you all want to throw away Leo's Cop claim.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High