Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future! ifra

Re: Apocalypse Now: Forum Mafia for the dystopian future!

doom boom.

If you are some wacky professor or village idiot. Why do you keep posting this nonsense. Also you were able to post some things about your role, but it's limited? What are your boundaries between which you can make actual constructive posts?

The voices in my head tell me to vote: wickedswami

This is interesting Gorny voices in your head?? - I seemed to have skipped past this first time - might be due to spitting my drink out reading about the anti-town read from Leo

Wax me tomorrow if your convinced I'm mafia - doc saves Bad Ash tonight, Leo investigates herself to find whats going on - that would clear me by the way!

The doc has two options, save leo (a presumed cop) or Bad Ash (no role claim) What makes Bad Ash a better doc save?

I'd like to hear more from Bad Ash

Since his plea to be saved we seem to have a cop in peril now too. Can you give us anymore to go on Bad Ash?

The only thing I can see from reading his bit with the radiation - it might spread if he is not protected/cured tonight - he see's it as imperitive that he gets the save...

If you are some wacky professor or village idiot. Why do you keep posting this nonsense. Also you were able to post some things about your role, but it's limited? What are your boundaries between which you can make actual constructive posts?

I am not in control of myself.

Noodle's MIA, might that have something to do with it?

Nice observation. That might be related. Call to Noodle for some thoughts on this.

Gorny, if you can tell us: will you be normal again the next day?

Well If it was me in charge I would want to find out from my supposed Cop exactly what COP she was before I went around lynching people!

Why not do this....taken from what I can gather has gone on today
Wax me tomorrow if your convinced I'm mafia - doc saves Bad Ash tonight, Leo investigates herself to find whats going on - that would clear me by the way!

And we decide for todays lynch shall we help Gorny with Noammr if thats what he is hinting or do we go with spudnik or another choice.

If I don't get lynched but get NK'd the irony is you'll get no info at all :D
you're missing the fact that leo could get nk'd, giving us no info whatsoever

Dance my little puppets, dance!

On a more serious note, current lynch votes:
Spudnik 2
Krazeyivan 7

7 to lynch, 8 to lock.
Krazeyivan is currently set to be lynched, however no lock has been achieved.

(OT: FYI It is Labor day weekend in the states, hanging with the fam. am lucky to ber posting righ tnow but will try to get a couple more in in the next 24 hours).

C.C. is scum. I know he is in my gut. He isnt locking Krazey and didnt vote for Ankeli yesterday. This makes sense.

I know that with Leo claiming cop my chance for a doc save is damned near slim if unless we have multiple, Krazey, why would I give scum more info about it, you dont deserve it.

my vote will not change. KRazey and CC are in cahoots

that makes quite a lot of sense Bad Ash... Yes.. C.C has been quiet lately, he didn't vote Ankeli which is 50/50 as myself I hate bandwagoning without good reason to.

Hmm what your saying makes sense... theres a lick of proof that KI is a baddy . thats if leo is legit, then proceeds to ignore what has been said to lock in KI but instead goes on to try to lynch me... now doesn't that say there in cahoots? I habe to agree with you bad ash on that, and in my opinion I believe this gives me a little bit of credibility of being pro-town :)

@Krazeyivan: Who should we be chasing around? Your give us some small tidbits nodding your head to me, Gorny and Bad Ash so far, but not really any definite hodgepodge of pushing.

You don't want to be lynched, even if it would give us important game information?

@Asrrin: I don't dance, I jiggy.

@Bad Ash: If you lock lynch someone, they have the tendency to not talk anymore.

I voiced my concern at Ankeli early doors and voted for him when their was no need to (if we assume I'm mafia)

From my point of view its very difficult to pick someone to target - will I get accused of starting a lynch train etc etc
The other problem I have is since I know I'm townie (like last game I might add - where the mafia got handed it to be honest) how do you react to things like bad ash's comments - me and CC are in cahoots?

Is he just a crazy townie starting all sorts or is he mafia trying to create links where none exists?

And personally targetting someone who has claimed a power role for the town is not a smart move in my book. I'd rather mark the player to be watched instead especially since the source of my mafia status is a claimed cop with no idea what sort she is!

Look at what you have apart from Leo's contribution - I have a solid voting record (mafia player) no flip flop voting, good contributions to discussions etc

Bad Ash (for example) flip flopped on a vote, asked for protection "Because he needs it" and from left field pulls out an accusation that me and another player are obviously scum?!? He won't even help the townie by providing more information - he seems fairly sure he'll get taken out so why not help the townies and supply INFORMATION!

And Leo's original suspiction of me from the very early post (my joke) is laughable - what sort of mafia player would mention all other mafia players? - through the game days information would come out and it would be trivial for people to put the pieces together.

(OT: FYI It is Labor day weekend in the states, hanging with the fam. am lucky to ber posting righ tnow but will try to get a couple more in in the next 24 hours).

C.C. is scum. I know he is in my gut. He isnt locking Krazey and didnt vote for Ankeli yesterday. This makes sense.

I know that with Leo claiming cop my chance for a doc save is damned near slim if unless we have multiple, Krazey, why would I give scum more info about it, you dont deserve it.

my vote will not change. KRazey and CC are in cahoots

Yes I am in cahoots with Ivan. That is if he does turn out to be a Townie. There's no need to lock a lynch that is scheduled to happen anyway. Zhao also mentioned the good reason that there is no more information to be gotten from somebody who is doomed.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I think Ivan's lynch is ok, but only if Leo acts accordingly to the outcome. Should he turn out to be Townie upon lynch, there's no need to waste an investigation of hers during the night on herself as it's apparent the outcomes of her investigations are off anyway.

On the other hand if she is determined to investigates herself, we should wait for a lynch on Ivan and see what the outcome of that is anyway.

And this is all if she is a real cop anyway!! Also we're halfway the day so maybe something more comes up. Especially the Noodle thingy is growing on me.

Yes I am in cahoots with Ivan. That is if he does turn out to be a Townie. There's no need to lock a lynch that is scheduled to happen anyway. Zhao also mentioned the good reason that there is no more information to be gotten from somebody who is doomed.

Just to clarify, I meant doomed to be lynched.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High