Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Re: Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

DLoveSwe is modkilled due to inactivity, he was a Vanilla Townie.

.... He coulnd't possibly be anti-town because that would give the town toomuch of a break...

This game is starting to kill me slowly inside.

Did anyone else notice the fact that nobody was mentioned in the writeup this time. If what wicked sayed is true and people in the notes are people using nightime powers then does this mean that CC had a one night power role. But 1 night power roles are usually very powerful often resulting in a death of some sort.

I still think we have a coroner power role. I'm trying to think what other ones may be left. There's almost deffinately gotta be a cop left. Bus driver? i dno.

Great DLoveSwe is gone and a townie, we HAVE to get this lynch right. To the rest of the townie's I'm 100% vanilla townie (yes I know you only have my word on this) but I would be looking at anyone who has me rated high on the "to lynch" list.

I'm not even sure we can get the lynch on a mafia player now if all of them are still here.

Well Leopold is removed... no info - :( - If you were townie thats not good!
Mafia wanted to get rid of the most likely next day lynch?!? - what you lot are trying to get me strung cos I suspected her?

I belive that you might have NK`ed Leo to remove suspicions from you. What better way than to kill the one person you had an argument over? Using the defense that the mafia had no reason to do it because you would have started a lynch train on her anyway. This way you killed her and now no one seems to find that a bit odd.
Theres also the possibility of the mafia doing just that to provoke my kind of a comment on this matter. Either way, i have you as my prime suspect.

About DLove, im just glad he wasnt a power role. We needed him out as he was not contributing, and it saved us a lynch in the event we decided he was too quiet and maybe playing under the radar.
As for Aman, i still belive he needs to be modkilled. Indeed if the turns out townie we are screwed, but if hes mafia it would benefit us more since he barely does anything to help.

Others on the suspect list: CC (feelings), BoD (too quiet), Noammr (i might be mistaking, but i barely saw you post in this game).

BoD (too quiet),

I'm not quite sure i deserve to be on your supspect list mate.
Check page 76. I'd like to think that a game of mafia is more about quality not quantity. Anyway page 76 explains why i was quiet at the end of yesterday and also gives a pretty epic post showing my exact thought process' atm. Also the one at the top of the page is more proof that i'm spending time thinking about what's going on as i posted it when another idea popped into my head.

Several points;

We need to make the most of this day, this is a note calling all townies to post. Brainstorm, write out your thoughts, ask some questions - do what you can do to keep a discussion flowing, inactivity plays into mafia hands.

I think amans play so far makes him almost certainly a mafia member, I don't think any amount of activity on his behalf at this point will change my mind.

Ivan - you still haven't answered my question. Leopold getting nk'ed is either mafia setting you up, or you wanting us to think that.

Our best lynch candidate atm is Aman - I can't see him playing townside like this, he needs to go. If Ankeli sends HP after him, all the better. He's out best bet by far.
Of course, if Aman gets modkilled, we'll have to choose someone else, but in that case we'll also have a confirmation on aman's alignment.

@ThunderCat- not everyone can afford to post 30 times a day, if you've missed the content of my posts you should be playing closer attention.

Vote:Aman

In case this wasn't clear, this is my lynch of choice unless Ankeli decides to modkill him.

Ankeli, will you get HP to make aman a visit ?

BoD and Noammr, maybe you guys shouldnt have been on a suspect list, but more on a "need to post more" list. My apologise for that.

Some number crunching:
10 people left alive.
6 votes to lock

We'll be as good as done if Aman turns out to be townie. Is him dying a chance worth taking if we mod-kill/lynch him?

If there's 5 mafia we won't be able to lock anyone for the rest of the game if they decide to band together

If there's 4 mafia, this will be our only chance to get one of them.

I doubt there will be three or less mafia given the initial size of the game.

KrazeyIvan is still my top suspect, but I will not vote for him until I have some more information.

I do have a question for you though, Krazey. If the mafia are indeed trying to throw the scent in your direction, why wouldn't they include a reference to you as they have done in the past?

Ankeli, will you get HP to make aman a visit ?

He posted yesterday when prompted to do so, and is thus far in the game. I'll only modkill someone who doesn't post at all. Which for all I know might or might not be the case with Aman today (as in this day phase).

Ivan - you still haven't answered my question. Leopold getting nk'ed is either mafia setting you up, or you wanting us to think that.

Sorry but I thought Leopold was mafia - and its definately the mafia setting me up. I've already explained in posts earlier today.

If he wont get modkilled then i suggest we lynch him. Most likely playing under the radar and posting once a day to avoid a modkill.

KrazeyIvan is still my top suspect, but I will not vote for him until I have some more information.

I do have a question for you though, Krazey. If the mafia are indeed trying to throw the scent in your direction, why wouldn't they include a reference to you as they have done in the past?

And your 100% sure the mafia are writing the notes?
I'm still not sure where the hell the notes are coming from - how did wicked get on them protecting himself 2 times??

I think the "scent" has come from the NK of leopold - I accept that if she was still alive today (unless some obvious data came) I would have pushed for her lynch.

I'm also acutely aware some of the mafia players left might direct this kind of question to me too

Aman posted once when prompted to do so yesterday. I'm still wish he would be participating a bit more but I'm not going to push his modkill yet because he posted - not much but he did.

I put out my thoughts on CC last night and I'm staying with them. I do not think CC is lying when he says he's vanilla town.

BoD I have no thoughts on either way, negative or positive. He's playing a good mafia game there and I can't read him. He could very well be mafia or town.

Ivan I'm still leaning towards a lynch vote because of how he acted in connection to Leo the day before she was killed. For all I know he could have done it.

Orphan seems town to me but I can't be sure there either. I see his posts trying to get information like everyone else.

Marahumm might be a suicidal lover type but I'm not sure Ankeli would pair him with Leopold or anyone else on purpose like that.

TC, I can't draw a mafia or town vibe. I'm not sure either way, same for Bad Ash.

Noammr and Bod Seem town.

I'm going with my gut feeling and voting Ivan.

vote: Krazeyivan

And your 100% sure the mafia are writing the notes?
I'm still not sure where the hell the notes are coming from - how did wicked get on them protecting himself 2 times??

Why would Ankeli only include a few people in the stories? If he IS writing these out himself, he's isolating these people and would be in extreme bad taste.

Aman posted once when prompted to do so yesterday. I'm still wish he would be participating a bit more but I'm not going to push his modkill yet because he posted - not much but he did.

I put out my thoughts on CC last night and I'm staying with them. I do not think CC is lying when he says he's vanilla town.

BoD I have no thoughts on either way, negative or positive. He's playing a good mafia game there and I can't read him. He could very well be mafia or town.

Ivan I'm still leaning towards a lynch vote because of how he acted in connection to Leo the day before she was killed. For all I know he could have done it.

Orphan seems town to me but I can't be sure there either. I see his posts trying to get information like everyone else.

Marahumm might be a suicidal lover type but I'm not sure Ankeli would pair him with Leopold or anyone else on purpose like that.

TC, I can't draw a mafia or town vibe. I'm not sure either way, same for Bad Ash.

Noammr and Bod Seem town.

I'm going with my gut feeling and voting Ivan.

vote: Krazeyivan

Well I went with my gut on voting for Bad Ash.
Just know Gorny that if your townie thats 1 vote helping the mafia - I'll say it again!!! I'm vanilla townie.

But I think you already have 1 vote against you too Gorny today - from my seat I know I'm town - so your likelihood of being mafia went up a notch.

This is probably my last message before around 8pm UK time - out of the office meeting then gym - I'll be back around then.

Ok, time for me to lay cards on the table because we CAN NOT LOSE another townie. I am not uber powerful but I am a busdriver and am not asking anyone to reveal their roles and if someone can contradict what I am saying it would open my eyes more (if there is another BD or role changer it would point us in a place for a lynch)

Night one I switched Thundercat and Sitro
Night two I switched Aman and Assrin
Night three I was roleblocked and not able to switch anyone.

I understand that Aman is not contributing and might be modkilled, but from what I have seen and been lucky enough to do, we need him alive because he was targeted for a night kill. In night 3 I tried to switch Gorny and CC, but got the response that I had been roleblocked and am not sure if this is by mafia or town role.

I understand this puts me on the chopping block, but we need to assume that a night kill WILL be going throught tonight with our doctor dead and we CAN NOT lynch another townie

Why would Ankeli only include a few people in the stories? If he IS writing these out himself, he's isolating these people and would be in extreme bad taste.

Can you with total confidence say its Ankeli or the mafia writing?

I have no clue, I have no idea why Ankeli put just a few people in or why we got really cryptic clues/stories - I feel these have been to the detriment of us townies and confusion has reigned.

If I get lynched today (or another townie) thats it basically we have lost.
Numbers would then allow the mafia to do as they please

I believe Bad Ash's role claim atm. Being Bus driver doesn't necasarily put you on the chopping block. Because you can quite easily switch yourself with someone tonight. If you were roleblocked on night 3 that must mean we have a roleblocking power role townie. So maybe the majority of townies left alive are power roles. We've gotta be getting a mafia soon one would think. The odds are tipped in our favour now so the few of us need to get a good lynch in. My vote is leaning against ivan atm. You got some time to convince me mate. If you can roleclaim i'd do so now really.

Can you with total confidence say its Ankeli or the mafia writing?

I have no clue, I have no idea why Ankeli put just a few people in or why we got really cryptic clues/stories - I feel these have been to the detriment of us townies and confusion has reigned.

If I get lynched today (or another townie) thats it basically we have lost.
Numbers would then allow the mafia to do as they please

If it was Ankeli writing then that would border on not being impartial and not a fair game for anyone playing. So I think the notes were left out there for us to bite on.... and we did. Hook, line and sinker.

I feel it's time to come out with my role too.

I'm the Cop.

I investigated SiTro the first night and was roleblocked. The second night I investigated myself to see if I was a paranoid cop or anything. I got a normal cop reading. Third night I investigated Aman and found he was town.

I realize I just put myself in the cross hairs of a mafia gun but we can't afford to lose any more townies.

I also believe Gornys roleclaim here. Which means i can make a list here

Crowd Control - vanila townie (claimed)
Noammr -
DLoveSwe -
Krazeyivan - Vanilla townie (claimed)
aman - Townie (on Gornys word)
Gorny - Cop (on Gornys word)
Bad Ash - Bus Driver (on Bad Ash's word)
Orphan -
ThunderCat -
BoD Trader - Townie (my word)
Marahumm -

Those with gaps are the ones i dont remember an exact roleclaim being made. You may well have made it but i'm not sifting through the text to find it so if you made one just correct me. Theres a townie out there with roleblocking ability. I got a feeling maybe Noammr or TC but i can't say i know for sure tho.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High