The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound (Spring 2009 OT Thread)

http://dod.vgmix.com/past/dec06/

i haven't played Cross, but i hear it isn't as epic as CT is.

It isn't but it's still an excellent game and well worth a playthrough or three if you ever have the opportunity.

Weird to step in here and hear Gorny casting Knights of the Round and others talking about Chrono Trigger. I've been on a Squaresoft binge for the last week - currently revisiting FFVII then planning to move on to Chrono Cross, FF Tactics and Kingdom Hearts. I haven't played any of those for years.

Now you guys will have to excuse me ... a certain Ruby Weapon is about to get the beating of its life.

http://dod.vgmix.com/past/dec06/

dunno if you have heard o this site, CC, but a co-worker of Mara's referred this site to him and we listened to it while watching RAW and adult swim. what it is is vid game music music re-done and they have fair contests to see who gets the best piece. i believe the link i have sent was called Chrono Month and it has Chrono Trigger and (maybe) some Chrono Cross. i haven't played Cross, but i hear it isn't as epic as CT is. i hope you like some shreds and piano. i hope you enjoy and if it doesn't work, let me know. i will try to get it to you somehow. and if you don't like it, i apologize and give you permission to hit me or something. lol!

I guess I'm ready to hit you. No, but it did bring back some memories. Especially with all the different people you could recruit and stuf.....hmmm, 'm really tempted to play now. Maybe after examinations.

It isn't but it's still an excellent game and well worth a playthrough or three if you ever have the opportunity.

Weird to step in here and hear Gorny casting Knights of the Round and others talking about Chrono Trigger. I've been on a Squaresoft binge for the last week - currently revisiting FFVII then planning to move on to Chrono Cross, FF Tactics and Kingdom Hearts. I haven't played any of those for years.

Now you guys will have to excuse me ... a certain Ruby Weapon is about to get the beating of its life.

Ruby weapon is easy compared to Emerald. Ever defeated that guy? Darn, that battle took me 2 hours I think.

I guess I'm ready to hit you. No, but it did bring back some memories. Especially with all the different people you could recruit and stuf.....hmmm, 'm really tempted to play now. Maybe after examinations.

like finals or something? best of luck to ya!! as my friend tells me when im having a hard time downing that last shot of the night bcuz it's closing time and i have ten minutes to drink a pretty big shot, "You got this. You can do it."

Pics or it didn't happen.

It seems you owe us two pictures already!

It seems you owe us two pictures already!

i came thru with one pic already, a few pages back (pg 390 to be exact). thing is tho, i already changed my pic back to what i've had for months. you can look at it if you want, but you won't see my full face. where's this other one coming from?

Ruby weapon is easy compared to Emerald. Ever defeated that guy? Darn, that battle took me 2 hours I think.

Yes (and the reward is far better too). Both Emerald/Ruby weapons are long, boring, drawn out battles and I never look forward to tending to either (but my gaming-OCD prevents me from allowing them the privilege of living). It's funny how Sephiroth himself is a total pushover. It makes the end of the game seem so anticlimactic.

I think the only part of the game I dislike more is the early stage when you're confined to Midgar for what seems like an eternity.

Yes, I do actually love FFVII in spite my criticisms. ^.^

I actually thought I beat the game when I got out of Midgar. But oh god, was I in for a treat...

So who knew the item duplication trick in FF IV?

So who knew the item duplication trick in FF IV?
We do not support hacks or exploits in the forum whatsoever. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the rules. This thread is now locked. :locked:

:smug:

We do not support hacks or exploits in the forum whatsoever. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the rules. This thread is now locked. :locked:

:smug:

That was quite a lol right there.

i came thru with one pic already, a few pages back (pg 390 to be exact). thing is tho, i already changed my pic back to what i've had for months. you can look at it if you want, but you won't see my full face. where's this other one coming from?

Hmm, I can't believe I missed it. You have quite gigantic :censored: in that profile pic of yours.

Hmm, I can't believe I missed it. You have quite gigantic :censored: in that profile pic of yours.

ohmygod! hahaha.... thanks... i guess.... heh-heh, i really don't know what to say to that other than chuckle and cover myself. hehehe!

i think you made me blush.

ohmygod! hahaha.... thanks... i guess.... heh-heh, i really don't know what to say to that other than chuckle and cover myself. hehehe!

i think you made me blush.

Careful having CC that close to you. He gets........

....ideas.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High