Matriarch Hamburgler: CowRunner (LF'zon)

Re: Matriarch Hamburgler: CowRunner (LF'zon)

ERROR: you possess too many perfect facets

Nice gear there sirpoops, those cows won't know what hit them

Have fun finding those TC3s....

Can't you collect legs with a sorc, and then mule them over?

It takes 25-40 seconds total, depending on how much dodgeball I have to play along the way. I can't see running with a sorc and muling them over being any quicker by the time I get the game to load twice, have a brief inbetween with ATMA, etc.

@LHtB, thanks for the wishes on the TC3's :D, but in case you didn't see it, I'm moving up in the world.

It takes 25-40 seconds total, depending on how much dodgeball I have to play along the way. I can't see running with a sorc and muling them over being any quicker by the time I get the game to load twice, have a brief inbetween with ATMA, etc.

@LHtB, thanks for the wishes on the TC3's :D, but in case you didn't see it, I'm moving up in the world.

afaik, you can carry multiple legs. I'm talking about running with a sorc and collecting say 10 legs, and then muling all of them over at the same time.

Only one at a time on a character (at least, in 1.12). You could stick multiples in a stash though, but it would still involve muling after every run.

I could probably save ~10 seconds that way, but then I'd have to farm them in the first place, and where's the fun in that? ;) This way I get a nice little wakeup call to start my run.

Nice drops. I did my first cow level run the other day, but might sync it in to my mass MF runs now.

The exp is majorly nerfed since the 1.09 glory days, but charms are a plenty which is nice, and given your two drops, there are obviously good items still to be found there.

There is also the added bonus of getting the CK set for grail addition.

Do you open chests and such?

Does anyone know if you can find pieces of the Cow set from poppables in the Moo Moo Farm? Or can only cows drop them?

Do you open chests and such?

I don't carry/pick-up keys, so the locked ones get left behind. But I give a kick to most of the unlocked chests and rock-stashes. The best I've found from them was (iirc) a Lem rune (my 3rd best rune from my runs so far). I know I've seen a set/unique or two also, though I don't think any of the ones that popped were very good.

Does anyone know if you can find pieces of the Cow set from poppables in the Moo Moo Farm? Or can only cows drop them?

Lol, I was in the process of responding to this question in the other thread and see you've posted it here. To answer, I think "only cows", but I'm not certain. I did actually pop a pair of set-quality Heavy Boots from a chest not long ago, but they turned out to be Sander's RipRap.

What I'm curious about is if the limit on runes from a chest in the cow level are the same as Act1 Hell (~Ist rune, or thereabouts) or Act5 hell (~Zod). Hopefully it's the latter, but I suspect it's the former.

What I'm curious about is if the limit on runes from a chest in the cow level are the same as Act1 Hell (~Ist rune, or thereabouts) or Act5 hell (~Zod). Hopefully it's the latter, but I suspect it's the former.

I remeber someone found a Zod from cows... Can't remember the name though

From cows yes, but I'm wondering about runes from chests (which are capped as you progress up through acts & difficulties).

@Pijus, below. It could be. I haven't been lucky enough to find out. :D

And it was Drixx who found a Zod from cows. In hardcore :shocked:. Can't remember if someone else found one there too, or not.

Lol, I was in the process of responding to this question in the other thread and see you've posted it here.

First off - thanks for answering!

[soapbox] Yeah - sorry about that. It has happened to me on a few occasions that I ask a question and it never gets answered. :crazyeyes: In all honesty, I think I've asked that same question several months ago in a different thread and it remained unanswered there. [/soapbox]

With all of my hellforge runners, I clear out normal cows on /p8 and nightmare cows on /p3 before the character gets deleted. In the ten characters that I've completed so far (minuscule sample size, 10 normal, 10 nightmare) I have yet to land any of the pieces of the set. I always pop all the chests and such for the off chance that they can drop.

FYI - The one piece I did get (the Horns - War Hat, TC36) dropped for me while I was messing around with my fishymancer in Hell. That made my day!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High