how far can superdave go?

Re: how far can superdave go?

I remember being around for this! whoa! So did superdave ever tell us how it ended?

Being superdave and all, he of course completed the game at hell difficulty. I'll see if I can dig up the thread.

#EDIT: Someone posted the ending wihtout his permission (maybe hacked his photo account?) and was subsequently banned. Though as proof he did manage hell Baal, you should check out pages 130-131. On page 131 you have the pictures of Guardian Anna_GoAnna.

Last edited:

he definetly finished hell baal and also did hell cows.

He did no such thing. He never even finished normal.

phear my shoop skillZ.

you probably realized half way through the shooping that it'd be quicker to actually do it.

Actually in this case, I would be hard-pressed to find that to be true.

How many hours was Lister? I can't imagine Baal...

you over estimate his shoop skills i think...

can anyone please post a link or just a short guide on building a passivezon build? i have no idea what to place my skill build into?

maybe some items as well :p dont think ill go as hard as super dave

This takes amazing dedication, and I congratulate you for doing something epic.

The only thing that rivals this is what a player named Gutrot did with his Troll Warrior in World of Warcraft, he leveled naked (with jewelry just like you) and no weapons, to level 70, I think it took him something like 1½-2 years to do.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=17702127&sid=1&pageNo=1
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Gutrot

That's kinda easy compared to this in my opinion :scratchchin:

I just died lvl 14 amazon on hardcore trying to do my *mediocrest* ... so ... superdave u have the patience of a stone/rock. It's almost supernatural...

I am scared!

He is supernatural. And now an American to boot!!

OMG, you are my all time D2-hero for doing this.

*bowing deeply in front the computer in awe *

Though you did not use any high end gear, you yourself must have worn a stanima and energy refilling item (prob cola and pizza) to have the patience to do this. I reckon we should award you for the noble prize of patience.

Very nicely written mate. Obviously I am not the only one that thinks that judging by all the reactions and... the fanbase you have :).

Thanks for the fun of reading your epic journey.

Hookipa.

P.s. Dave for president

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High