Upgrading Kira's

Re: Upgrading Kira's

Yes... guess that's the only reason to up Kira, cause Diadems are sexy >]

Will upgrading change the grafic to diadem?

you cannot upgrade a Kiras, as there is only one class of circlets(there isnt a normal, exceptional, elite classification)

That is what I would suspect, though I cannot say that I have tried upgrading a Kiras before.

I'm pretty sure the graphic will stay the same, unique items got their graphics fixed.

you cannot upgrade a Kiras, as there is only one class of circlets(there isnt a normal, exceptional, elite classification)

That is what I would suspect, though I cannot say that I have tried upgrading a Kiras before.

Coronet / Tiara / Diadem = Normal / Exceptional / Elite. Upgrades formulas work with them.
Circlet don't have any alternative.

I'm pretty sure the graphic will stay the same, unique items got their graphics fixed.

Hmm, didn't think of that so i'm most likely wrong... :x

That was my concern. But looking at Kira's it looks just like a normal white tiara. The grafic is just normal, which made me think upgrading it would cause a change in grafic.

Circlet don't have any alternative.

Actually circlet's will turn into tiara's.

Normal: Circlet's and Coronet's.
Exceptional: Tiara's.
Elite: Diadem's.

Always upgrade good circlet's, coronet's and tiara's before trading becuse the value will go up (some are not aware of the possibility of upgrading).

That is untrue, I've upgraded a Twitchthroe studded leather to a trellised armour, and its graphic changed to that of the Iron Pelt trellised armour (check the Arreat Summit to see the difference). As an interesting note, the graphic changed but the colour stayed the same (as in it was a green version of the Iron Pelt).

ok i had been wanting to do this for awhile now on my 70res kira, now seemed like a good time

result:
Upp'd Kiras

new graphic, new lvl req 84 instead of 77, durability now 20 instead of 25

I think how it works is if there's already a unique for the upgraded item class, it will upgrade it to that unique's graphic

ie, there's a unique diadem (Griffons), so upgrading a Kira's will change the graphic to look like Griffon's

If there isnt a unique for the upgraded item class (like upping a Vipermagi), then the graphic will stay the same

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High