Gauss members V2

Re: Gauss members V2

Name:davide silini
Intrests/hobbies:all sports, diablo 2 of course :)
D2 history:i started when i was 16 on single player because i hadn't internet :( i play HC since 1 year before i've done 2 years in softcore i love this game
Why do you want to join:some friends told me about OP gauss told me it's good 4 exp and 4 trusted people so i'll try to join
Who told you about Gauss and got anyone who can vouch for you:kevorkian
Chars:pala smither and dudu shape just 4 now
Accounts: ibrauber

D2 history:i started when i was 16 on single player because i hadn't internet :( i play HC since 1 year before i've done 2 years in softcore i love this game
Why do you want to join:some friends told me about OP gauss told me it's good 4 exp and 4 trusted people so i'll try to join
i vouch for davide plz add himm to the channel ^^

No problem adding you with the vouch from kevorkian, however you raised gauss error #1, so please read the first post.

ehm.. i cant enter in the channel OP gauss why??
can anyone write me what i have to do?

thanks
sorry 4 spam

Haha, nice :smug:

How are things going in the channel?
I will get back to HC when I come back home in a few days and was thinking.. is my application here still valid or do I need to do it again? As it has been so long (about a year?) I thought I'd ask. Anyway, I will probably make a new account in preparation for 1.13. (yes I still have hope ;) )

Hello again :)
I've been away for a couple of days!
Now I'm back home and I've read and I understand the rules from the first page.
Do i have to make a new application all over again or does this count? :)

Let me google that for you, dude

Hahaha, thats awesome, so subtle :whistling:

I will get back to HC when I come back home in a few days and was thinking.. is my application here still valid or do I need to do it again? As it has been so long (about a year?) I thought I'd ask. Anyway, I will probably make a new account in preparation for 1.13. (yes I still have hope ;) )

Yeah ofcourse. Once a gausser, always a gausser i'd say. ( if you behave ofcourse :yes: )
Just tell us the account you used back then and whichone you use now and such.

Edit: i'm guesing this is asdf_hc ;)

Heyyy Adam!

I'd vouch for him if it was an issue, but its not, so I better go and do something useful...work perhaps asi'm in the office?! :whistling:

Heyyy Adam!

I'd vouch for him if it was an issue, but its not, so I better go and do something useful...work perhaps asi'm in the office?! :whistling:

Okay Adam, just let me know your account here or msg me in-game on *Urbz so I can add you :yes:

Edit: I'm fairly new in gauss so not familiar with all the older members nicks and accounts yet.

Hi every one. my brother started to play diablo again and so did I. I want to be able to play with gauss again and with my brother ^^

I had old acc that is safe added here. Jack-mf. my new account is Efoe_Jack. please add it to the safe list. if needed, my brother will vouch for me.

Hello again :)
I've been away for a couple of days!
Now I'm back home and I've read and I understand the rules from the first page.
Do i have to make a new application all over again or does this count? :)

Oh almost missed this post, yeah that'll do mate :yes:
Welcome, make yourself familiar with the .rules and botcommands and enjoy your stay! :D

Hi every one. my brother started to play diablo again and so did I. I want to be able to play with gauss again and with my brother ^^

I had old acc that is safe added here. Jack-mf. my new account is Efoe_Jack. please add it to the safe list. if needed, my brother will vouch for me.

Welcome back aswell Jack, pls make yourself familiar with the rules and commands again if needed, and enjoy your stay :)

Name: Jeppe

Interests/hobbies: Playing games(mostly rpg's and shooters though), running, music, movies etc. :)
D2 history: I must've been around 17ish when i first dabbled into the magnificent world of diablo, friend got me playing, and I've sinced played it on and off, mostly softcore since the people I usually play with don't see the appeal in the one life thing. :)

Why do you want to join: Well I haven't played d2 since 2008 or so where a couple of friends and I decided to start back up just after the ladder reset, we played maybe 3-4 months before we decided to take a break yet again(had everything :p). So here I am, ready for a fresh start in d2, this time however I'm set on starting on HC since I'm probably starting on Bnet alone this time(at least for a while). But as we all know, public games on HC is gonna be a strain on ones patience, hence I'm seeking like minded players for my first 'real' attempt to play on Hc.

Who told you about Gauss and got anyone who can vouch for you: As you've probably guessed I don't really know anyone on Bnet anymore, I know that getting a vouch is important for a closed HC community, but I'm not exactly sure how I would go about getting that currently.

Chars: Diemar(Level 1 Sorceress) :p

Accounts: Diemar

I've read and understand the rules in the original post. :p

Anyway, hope you'll consider me 'worthy' of joining your community. There's no rush however, seeing as I probably won't start playing that much before the reset hits anyway. Still have to finish my project of a perfect character in fallout 3 first as well. :D

Edit: Just cleaned it up a bit after looking at it, looked messy.

Last edited:

so i've read the first post and i accept the rules now??

EUREKA! :thumbup:

A little bird told me kevorkian had to tell you what gauss error #1 is, because I actually had to tell him what it means aswell, bad Kevorkian/Astrinore ! *slap* :whistling:
Anyhow I guess this will do then, added and welcome to gauss Davide, check out the .rules and botcommands and enjoy your stay !

Last edited:
Last Page

Well as far as I know it goes 2 the last page uve viewed or something unless u press last page but maybe one of the other mods can help u a little bit more. Im not completely sure about this

( if you behave ofcourse :yes: )
:evil: .. ..... :propeller:
Okay Adam, just let me know your account here or msg me in-game on *Urbz so I can add you :yes:

Edit: I'm fairly new in gauss so not familiar with all the older members nicks and accounts yet.
Edit: i'm guesing this is asdf_hc ;)
Yep that's me. I was just able to log in and check it now and if it's still added, asdf_hc is fine. I just had a bunch of expired chars from ladder 4 there. I guess it's about time to delete them and move on eh?
Heyyy Adam!
Heeey :wave:

See you guys on saturday :thumbup:
Right now I'm leaning towards starting over untwinked with a fishyzon.. :cloud9:

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High