Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Re: Forum Mafia: Keep your friends close...

Lastly, I don't think you and I have played in enough games for you to accurately gauge my playing style. No one in the game who has played games with me, and there are several with whom I've played multiple games, is pointing fingers at me

Could everyone who has played multiple games with noodle before clearly state their mind on this matter please?

Hmm Orphan picking on me I see - is this a belated targeting after I grouped you in the scummy smell(tm) brigade?

First off there was not several times I said I would vote - your incorrect there - I think I mentioned it twice - once when I went to bed middle of the first day and nothing of substance occured when I came back so no need to vote that early. The last time as I explained I got caught in a meeting at work which ran late and had to make a quick exit to get to the gym - when I returned to home (and a PC) night was 15 mins old.

@Bad Ash comments - not sure what you want me to say - it does re-reading my posts look a bit like that but I've put in some good comments and ideas also.

I'm still not convinced Bad Ash or yourself is not scum or 3rd party scum, Aman, BoD and a few others are acting very iffy with their posts. My vote at the moment is on the good clue we had from Ankeli id'd by Gorny - but I'm just as happy to lynch BoD and a few others - the only thing partially explaining their absence is a townie power role so they are laying low - I suspect its the opposite and we need to get them lynched!

I don't like the whole idea with getting a fast lynch in and end the day early. It's not beneficial for the town as we need all the information we can get.

It's a good thing to pute votes on people to put pressure on them to see how they react. You can't always do that with words only and I'm all for putting pressure on wicked because of the note, but not locking him as fast as possible.

There hasn't even gone 24 hours of the day and you speak about ending it early?

We need discussion and we need to work out different angles before we lynch, not just speedlynching the first feaible target we can find.

Vote: Noodle

I want to see amans point of view since he said he would be able to make a longer post today.

I just woke up here and gonna reread in a second after i got some coffee into the system :coffee:

Orphan is the only one who has claimed to be from Australia, couples with the fact that the body is missing, I'm guessing the mafia have a Janitor role that can frame someone.

that's where i got the Janitor thing from. i had no idea that there was such a role; i didn't even know that mafia could frame other people! i haven't seen it in other games past (which is probably three- there was one in may or something, the one (i think) Gorny hosted (the Stargate one (please forgive me if i am wrong about that, Gorny), and the one Marahumm hosted, which i knew everything that was going on and he did not assign a Janitor/Framer charc.) and it was not on mafia wiki or whatever it's called.

speaking of mafia wiki...

that is where i got some info i didn't know about (multiple families) and i thought it might help me too since im new at this.

It seems there might be a coroner too which means we might get to know nightkills alignments.

if there is a Coroner among us, he might want a savin'. idk how important he is other than telling roles... but im sure Ankeli would just tell us roles. that and it's probably just some non-important charc.

why not? Who would you consider to be a better target?

someone who is more active than Orphan. Orphan is still kinda giving me bad vibes, but what if he is innocent and a mafia framed him? or he is the SK and messed up by giving himself away so he could have a "glorious" death? i, personally, do not believe the latter since Luda, being the VI and all, had a "glorious" death (his final word was a bloody "maniacal laugh"!). how could Orphan's be as "glorious"? i think Orphan suspected a Scummer and the planted evidence against him so we could kill him.

that's all my thoughts as of now.

2 things: 1 are you talking to me or Ivan when you linked my post and then also quoted it? You are bringing justice to the post and then tearing it down at the same time if that is the case, which is fine, just makes no sense

I was talking to Ivan. I quoted your post because you had asked the question, which was actually what bought his situation more to my attention. I had previously noted his first "I'll vote soon" post but didn't think much of it, and it wasn't until I started re-reading the thread that the others came up.

secondly, I was also not pissed at ludacris "winning" and why would any of us be? I care about winning with the town, wether ludacris is a part of that or not :p who cares

That question was directed to Asrrin

Hmm Orphan picking on me I see - is this a belated targeting after I grouped you in the scummy smell(tm) brigade?

If asking a question to someone qualifies as picking on someone, then I guess I've picked on alot of people so far, including CC, Leopard, Sitro, Asrrin (there's probably some more but I can't think of them now). This is also the first question I've asked you, and your defensive reaction is very interesting though.

I see your point, but I don't feel we can just walk away from a clue of that magnitude.

I don't know why only one NK instead of two or three. Maybe there's a doctor role. Maybe someone neglected to PM a kill request to Ankeli, like we saw last game. Maybe a bus driver switched a targeted player with someone who has invulnerability to night kills. There are many possibilities.

Last round Gorny wasnt allowed to kill on the first night. Marahumm can confirm that.

Serioulsy noodle? you want to end the day early, cut conversations and hence information, and ignore an obvious frame job? mafioso is squaking loud and clear to me.

That indeed sounds fishy and Noodle earns the suspicion mark.

Was I the first to note a possible link between the knife and Orphan? Yes, I ws that perceptive. Thank you for pointing that out - it's a nice compliment. Please explain how that makes me mafia.

The quote you cite was really just me telling Gorny nice work, and letting him know I'd picked up on the same thing he did. Not sure how that makes me mafia. Again, please explain.

Heres a thought for everyone. Why didnt both Gorny and Noodle simply spit out what they found? Instead Gorny asked if anyone else found such a thing, and Noodle slightly hinted towords it, but nothing clear until i said i found something (which i was that Eviscerated was a dutch rock band), then they both jumped in and cleared the subject. Just looks odd.

Typing out loud here....

Five to find,
Three are one,
In the end you will number none.

The last sentence is obvious.

Three are one...Is this implying 3 mafia members? 3 players are one organization?

Five to find...there are 15 of us alive currently. It would take 8 of us to lynch someone (15 / 2 = 7.5 rounded up = 8)

If 5 townies + 3 mafia vote for the same person, that would cause a lynch and we would "find" out who that person is.

My thoughts for the hour at least.

"number none" might refer to the fact that the numbers dont mean anything. Or they mean something else than numbers. Maybe posts 5 and/or 3 at the start of day one?
If thats the case, without counting Ankelis post, DLove holds the 3rd post

Not much goin on, I must have messed up the times i thought it wouldn't start for another 20 minutes. Me and timezone conversions doesn't compute I guess.

BTW Ankeli, can we get a full player list in this thread?

And Aman holds the 5th.

Code:
Name			Mafia Points
Crowd Control		1

Mafia points is serious business!

Dont take that too seriously, its just another of those days where im paranoid about everything :)

Now, our main goal today is to kill the SK, that would save us 1 townie each night. And the closest to a clue about the SK we have is Wicked. Altho i am inclined to think he`s not the SK due to the fact of Gorny and Noodle not clearly mentioning the clue when they found it and because Noodle is defending wicked in some way. Ending the day soon is out of the question until atleast 6-7 people are alive. Thats when nothing else could happen. But not theres more than double than that alive, and every post brings us closer to finding the mafia and Sk/s. That also earns the suspicion mark.

I will not post a suspicion list as Bad Ash did as i belive thats a sign for a mafia that says "kill me unless you want to get my votes later on".

"number none" might refer to the fact that the numbers dont mean anything. Or they mean something else than numbers. Maybe posts 5 and/or 3 at the start of day one?
If thats the case, without counting Ankelis post, DLove holds the 3rd post

I'm inclined to to think it's as simple as:

5 bad people to find
3 bad people working as one
in the end they're confident that the town will all be killed

What I wonder though, is how they know there are 5 bad people if that is indeed the case? In the other games I've played it was never known between mafia/SK/whatever who else there was.

can anyone figure anything out on the second part of the verse?

I did a quick google search on it and found a song by Kasabian (or Pizzorno, there seems to be a few sources) called Fast Fuse, which has the following lyrics:

Ooooh come get me with your files don't arrest me
I'm Lucifer's child, wild, acids done
Black sunglasses shade the morning sun

What it means though I don't know, and infact it could mean nothing.

I said I was ticked about Luda because it was so incredibly lucky, that the VI gets lynched day one, and one one even suspected it. It was just incredible that it happened, and not so much upset as astonished, and slightly miffed at having been duped so effectively.

I have played with you noodle for the past three games, and I find your behaviors suspicious. So has bad ash. You are giving off the scummiest vibes out of everyone so far, and you are right, it's best to lynch you, because we will learn alot about who you are buddying up to.

KrazeyIvan is pulling the same stunt he did last round, Talking alot by saying very little. Ivan, I'd start voting if you want to avoid being labeled mafia, you're giving me bad vibes as well.

Orphan, could you post the whole lyrics of that song'? Or atleast whatever is relevant to Ankelis quote.

Also, i doubt that the 5 and 3 parts were a message from the mafia, most likely a hint from Ankeli.

Or we might be dealing with a Riddler kind of role, being able to post riddles either in our favor or in the mafias favor leading us to wrong conclusons. Maybe a cop-type role which can only comunicate through ridles in the story.

Anyway, Wicked is our only link towords finding the SK, as Orphans only tie is his nationality. Also to be noted that Noodle never voted for wicked.

Vote: Wickedswami

All we have to lose is one more townie to gain much needed information.

I earlier mentioned a post by BoD that caught my eye...I haven't manage to decide yet weather it clears him or shows him to be mafia so I'll just bring up (I was actually slightly suspicious of Sitro for not commenting on this since I believe he was the one to whom BoD responded...:p):

He's practically guiding any new mafia players on how to survive day 1 and who to lynch if he happens to be taken out.
I would like to add that last time I played with BoD as mafia (which was a while ago, I'll admit) he played a very careful game, which makes me wonder if this isn't just a bad mistake on his part...I'll be happy if anyone who's played with him more recently can add their thoughts on weather he's likely to try something like this.

Ok. Does everyone else realise that a multiple of people have sayed i'm "suspicious" probably the most obvious on this list are Ivan, but this is the first time anyone has quoted anything i've sayed as "suspicious". I hardly think it's a "guide" to the mafia. I'm merely stating that mafiosos nk people who are hindering them the most. It's human nature. It's more a point to the town to think abbout who got targeted in a NK and why they were NK'd. I think it's fairly obvious why SiTro got NK'd. (or SK'd) It's because he's good at stirring up the pot. Getting people to say stuff, outing mafia members. Makes a fairly good target if you ask me. But also makes a good target for a doc role to protect.

I do think we have a doc role btw. Because i'm fairly confident we shouldve had 2 deaths last night in a game so big. Especially with the note suggesting there are more than 2 "evil" groups in this game. Although i do have another interpretation on the note. What if it means there are 5 mafiosos. 3 standard and 2 undecover pro town. Or even what if there are 3 mafiosos 1 under cover and 1 sk.

Number one on my suspects list is Ivan. Have anyone noticed how he is always "reading" the pages. Then he comes out that someone is suspicious. (always me incidentally and a few others) then never quotes any posts he's used to come to this desicion.

I think that Wicked and Orphan are too obvious. The hints wern't subtle enough to expect us to not see them. It's a bit of a dilema, i dont think either of them are mafia but the onlly way i can really be sure of this is to lynch one of them anyway. Tough call.

I'm going with my suspicions for the moment and we'll see what happens with you guys otherwise and i might change my vote.

Vote: KrazeyIvan

P.s sorry for the post so late in the day. Was on a pissup yesterday and woke up with a head that felt 10 sizes too small. :hammerhead:

Also to be noted that Noodle never voted for wicked.

yes he did..
So, the note clearly points to wickedswami. Can we trust it? Really only one way to find out:

Vote: wickedswami

- This post has been brought to you by Noodle Industries Amalgamated[/b]

he even was the first one to vote for me. Though Gorny was the first one to notice the hint to my name.

Votes seem to be tallying up against me. I don't like it one bit since i'm not mafia, nor an SK, nor any other anti-town role.

Don't lock me just yet, don't forget there's 5 bad guys willing to lynch me, so that's 5 votes against me. Half of the people alive haven't spoken yet today, i'd really like to hear their thoughts on all of this.

@ TC: if you're right about the riddler role, this could be a batman-themed game (joker, riddler,..). Allthough Ankeli did say there wouldn't be a theme.

@Asrrin: Ivan voted already, for me :'(

I (of course) also think noodle as seeming the most scummy atm. If I do end up getting lynched, do know that he's the one who started all this.
I won't vote him for now because i think it's a cheap shot (voting the person that votes you) in some way. (I'm having trouble explaining it in words, but it's in my mind)

people who haven't said anything yet today:

Crowd Control: not a word.

aman 1 post saying he's not around much

BoD Trader: not anymore, good thing i refreshed before posting

Wayhey! Here comes BoD!

As I have mentioned I do read the pages that preceeded and just made a note of this. If you wish me to quote from now on I will do just to keep you happy!

Last game a vote for me would be wise not this game - I'm ordinary joe public. You on the other hand BoD - are aiming to get more townies knocked off during the daytime!

I'll keep my vote where it is for now - on the good clue we found from the night report but if the town wants to swing to you - I'm happy to lynch the bad guy!

Do us a favour and give us a clue who your mafia brothers are!

You on the other hand BoD - are aiming to get more townies knocked off during the daytime!

The only persons word i have that you are townie is yours.

and yes i would like you to quote suspicion before pointing it at people. That's everyone not just me.

Orphan, could you post the whole lyrics of that song'? Or atleast whatever is relevant to Ankelis quote.

There isn't really much, it just seems to have the generic (what appears to be rap) lyrics. The only ones that remotely could be tied to the game in any way that I could find are:

In the middle of the night
When they come for you
Where you gonna be?
What you gonna do?

and I guess:

Come get me
Wicked fines won't arrest me
I'm like Lucifer's child, wild, acid done

Still, I think it sounds a little too obvious for Wicked to include his own name in part of the note.

All we have to lose is one more townie to gain much needed information.

I'd rather vote off a mafia member to be honest. If the day draws closer to the end and Wicked does indeed become more suspicious then so be it, but we're only halfway through the day at the moment and I want to hear from the other members first who haven't had a chance to post yet.

Its 100% Legit

Legit townie or Legit Mafia?

Those lyrics have something to them that we are not seeing. Someone with a sharper mind than mine should look into it.
Unvote: Wickedswami

Come get me
Wicked fines won't arrest me
I'm like Lucifer's child, wild, acid done

lol. I really don't know what to say anymore.

Thx for unvoting me TC. I wish I could be more helpful in decyphering(spelling?) the lyrics, though I don't really think there's much else in them.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High