MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

Re: MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

Btw, I S&E after taking that screenshot, just for teh lulz :D

Awww that would have provided my Paladin with Metalgrid golem food for probably the rest of his non retirement :p I've got likely enough now anyhow too :D

I'd like to add my thanks also to the organizers here, really fun tournament, I was in the same boat as Nubikoen, got in about ~12 hours so it'll be you and me at the bottom most likely :D

I tried it on one night, but I just cannot do my job properly without a good sleep :( won't stop me from entering again though!

Sent in my results, wish I could have participated more in the conversation on the MFO but I unfortunately lost my internet a couple days before it began. I still had a good time running Pindle, I started off hot but finished cold with a little under 3k runs and 36 qualifiers.

I've sent completed Act V Superuniques results to jjscud like ~ 1 hour ago, I hope I'm not the very last supervisor so everyone had to wait for me, I just had very busy this morning.

Thanks Sequana and Jingizu, I just need lvl 85 and meph results.

At this point its well outside the normal time limit, nepeta and Zalaqai, lets get in whatever you have, let me know if you didn't receive the full readouts but lets still get the scores up.

Level 85 Areas final results and readouts sent to jjscud. Thanks everyone! :thumbup:

ok results are in but my last flight is boarding. Results should be up in less than 3 hours.

I guees jjscud is writing a VAST txt to make this event even more bigger... :)
Gieb results? :scratchchin:

Gieve a guy some peace, woud ya? The man said "Im on it", so hes on it.

Ok, now I can haz results? :D

3 hours passed already, aren't they? :)

I guees jjscud is writing a VAST txt to make this event even more bigger... :)
Gieb results? :scratchchin:

No more posts! :p

I'm refreshing the front page every few minutes and each time my expectations are raised and then cruelly shattered......

He's here.....doing something.....I'm imagining him fighting off the minions of Baal himself inorder to type each and every line of a no doubt post of epic proportions! :wave:

Or he's just flown in from a full day of working and is so tired he passed out at his keyboard. Patience, grasshoppers; the results will be up when they're up.

F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5 :badteeth:

Sorry guys, it took a few more minutes to get everything together and formatted than I thought it would.

Edit: Ok, so I got a sandwich first too.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High