Forum Mafia round ?: Sign ups

Re: Forum Mafia round ?: Sign ups

We havent even closed sign-up and you guys are already pointing fingers.
This round should be interesting.

It's called the pre game warmup.

/feels sorry for the new bloods that are about to get eaten alive. Not.

Gorny always points fingers, I'll resort to something much more sinister...

...in due time

I was wondering if we were gonna be shown a little dlove. welcome back :D

Assertive vegetarian huh?

That's a mafia trademark.

Tsssk, we'll see. This Mafia game will prove quite interesting, mark my words. Lots of people, couple of veterans, plenty of fresh meat. I'll initiate my anti-edit posts already just to get used to it.

Tsssk, we'll see. This Mafia game will prove quite interesting, mark my words. Lots of people, couple of veterans, plenty of fresh meat. I'll initiate my anti-edit posts already just to get used to it.

You realize I can alter time and space.

Just sayin.

just a heads up, I will be out of town the weekend after the 9th...I should be able to post if im alive by then somewhat, just not as actively otherwise...plus ive been working an assload...maybe i should back out? :p nah, ill participate enough, lets do it

just a heads up, I will be out of town the weekend after the 9th...I should be able to post if im alive by then somewhat, just not as actively otherwise...plus ive been working an assload...maybe i should back out? :p nah, ill participate enough, lets do it

Those people from Chicago... dunno about them.

I was wondering if we were gonna be shown a little dlove. welcome back :D

Feels great, been watchin the last round and surfin finsihed theme games at mafiascum durin this time.

Is Liq still active on these forums or is he banned or something like it? He was like the godfather of mafia here. From what i've collected at least.

He's still got an account.

A group of them made a seperate forum over on Water_Moons board after the SP forum disallowed mafia games. They tend to stay there and don't bother with us anymore...even when invited or asked.

He's still got an account.

A group of them made a seperate forum over on Water_Moons board after the SP forum disallowed mafia games. They tend to stay there and don't bother with us anymore...even when invited or asked.

yeah I saw that board I think a few months ago. They played really serious so i guess it makes sense he's there. I'm def not ready to start playin in that leauge haha

yeah I saw that board I think a few months ago. They played really serious so i guess it makes sense he's there. I'm def not ready to start playin in that leauge haha

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like some of the people there retty much turned their noses up at us over here. I realize certain people can't view this forum from work, but even the batch I PM'd when we were signing up that last game did not bother to respond. It seems rather Clique so to speak. I've also noticed more of an attitude too.

I played there once also and did not like the general taste/atmosphere of the people there, so I'll stay here.

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like some of the people there retty much turned their noses up at us over here. I realize certain people can't view this forum from work, but even the batch I PM'd when we were signing up that last game did not bother to respond. It seems rather Clique so to speak. I've also noticed more of an attitude too.

I played there once also and did not like the general taste/atmosphere of the people there, so I'll stay here.

I think the game i checked in on was with you so I know exactly. I'm not close to a pro or anything i just enjoy this game so i play here. To each his own I guess!

Can you provide more insight as to why it was disallowed from the SP, or will that only result in friction?

Also is there already a theme decided for the coming game?

Can you provide more insight as to why it was disallowed from the SP, or will that only result in friction?

Also is there already a theme decided for the coming game?

Something over tempers and attitudes and arguments flaring up and Thy and The othe rmod there if I recall ...just got tired of it all and disallowed it. Same as I did when DII Legend was still here.

Things seem a bit better now ... well here atleast.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High