OT: What are you listening to right now

Re: OT: What are you listening to right now

I find it funny that the day I post three songs in a daily is the same day this thread is resurrected. I'd like to think I had something to do with that. :smug:

Squarepusher - My Red Hot Car

The song's not the same as the album, but the video is cool. Electronic music and kung fu? Yes please!

The stepdad rustling the newspaper and letting out random groans and sighs.

Soon to be replaced by the music from A2 and the sounds of monsters dying.

(The music volume in D2 has been set at 0 for several years. I don't know why I decided to turn it up . . . maybe it was something in a thread about someone trying to learn the Tristram music on guitar . . . but I'm finding it sort of pleasant to listen to D2 while playing D2, rather than listening to some random jazz or ambient or whatever while playing D2.)

mr Scruff - Jus Jus ( feat Roots Manuva)

+1 for listening to D2 while playing D2.

+1 for Mr Scruff.

Wow, people who know Mr. Scruff? Colo(u)r me impressed! I didn't fully enjoy his last album, but the two opening tracks were pretty darn good.

We all probably know Get A Move On. I recently mentioned Jesse Rose in a daily, and he has his own twist on the track. Now featuring Night At the Dogs. The horns doing double time as the breakdown makes me LOVE this song.

aKing and fokofpolisiekar ( 2 awsome South African bands )

Lonely - Akon

Doing some Hell Forge rushes... Alone... Bored...

Vicarious - Tool

One of the few Tool songs I have, pretty much makes me psychopathic, but I enjoy it:whistling:. Goes well with Countess-killing.

Whatever it is, I'm glad it's no longer the muzak at the sushi buffet. . . Saxophone karaoke-style versions of such classics as: "You Light up my Life" "Theme from Chariots of Fire" a couple of Roy Orbison tunes, and the theme from "The Bodyguard": those 5 tracks on endless loop for 1.5 hours (when we go for sushi buffet, we take it seriously! (TM)): Yuck!

I listen to this on repeat while I`m running pits in the MFO.

Song is Dengue Fever - Seeing Hands, btw. Nothing really new and probably something most of you have heard.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High