MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

Re: MFO Time (Signups and Progress)

I tripled my score today. I hope I'll move up a few places by the time Jingizu's next update comes around, but knowing my competition, I'm not holding my breath. :rolleyes:

Good luck, everyone!

I'm almost tempted to join now, but I already missed an entire weekends worth of running, so I doubt I'd have much hope. But good luck for everyone running!

That happened to me last year, I quit, it took a few months for my arm/wrist to recover, please be careful

Ouch! I hope this wont happen to me. I played Quake 3 as semi-pro few years so Im (still hopefully) used to this. It helps to switch fingers on the mouse (nifty trick, it makes you use completely different muscles) and also forehand massages. And well aimed pause time to time ;)

Im almost looking forward to this evening for another load :whistling:

well nothing real spectacular part from one drop from my side. Switched from pitrunning bowazon to pitrunning polebarb WW with 49% hork for a chance to doubledrop from monsters.

2 cool finds that are not qualifiers

Raven Frost
Ring
Required Level: 45
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0xf1e52d3f
+20 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
+250 to Attack Rating
Adds 15-45 cold damage over 4 seconds
20% Cold Absorb
Cannot Be Frozen

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x9fa67c24
Adds 1-74 lightning damage
100% Chance to cast Level 47 Chain Lightning When You Die
+5% to Lightning Skill Damage
-5% to Enemy Lightning Resistance

Good Luck all

well nothing real spectacular part from one drop from my side. Switched from pitrunning bowazon to pitrunning polebarb WW with 49% hork for a chance to doubledrop from monsters.

Cool, that means we`re two horking barbs in the pits this MFO. Mine is a IKwhirler and not exactly the fastest runner in the world, but he is immortal at least. 52% hork for me, so I win:)

Ouch! I hope this wont happen to me. I played Quake 3 as semi-pro few years so Im (still hopefully) used to this. It helps to switch fingers on the mouse (nifty trick, it makes you use completely different muscles) and also forehand massages. And well aimed pause time to time ;)

Switching fingers sounds like you need a lot of practice to not constantly die :p

so far, Mephisto seems to have been on his way to his gf most of the time with nifty presents.

none of the facets 5/5 though...most are 5/4.

Good luck everyone!:wave:

More runs later, but second update is sent to Sequana.

Second update sent to Zaliqai, I'm expecting some changes in rank in the next update.

Im almost looking forward to this evening for another load :whistling:
My wrist started feeling painful last night, not too surprising considering the amount of running I've been doing, but still worrying that it happened so early. Luckily as I normally use the mouse right handed, despite being left handed, it isn't too hard for me to swap hands. Slows my runs down a bit, but it's better than not doing any at all and it should be better by tomorrow.

Day 4 it is?
I totaly loosed sense of time...No wonder since i've been runing AT preety much most of this morning ( ~4h )
Reached ~1000 runs
Entire day no increase in top5 finds :( but there are always stars that shine bright :)

this one shined so bright that it blinded me :jig::jig::jig:

Screenie lost it's originality tough, since i picked it up and then realised "darn, no screenie". so i dropped it and made screenie, but that's not something that should demoralise me :smug:

Finding rune so rare is amazing, but i hoped for Ber since Infinity is atm my no1 runeword. ( This is not complaining, yes i'm happy as hell. )

this marked end of my AT runs for today and deserved rest so i'll just enyoy the day.

no matter if i end up last in this MFO i think it was already worth it :)

good drops for everyone and nyoy :sleep2:

OT: How many HF rushed should net me a Ber?

I sent my 2nd update to Jingizu with a nice but not substantial score increase. I also upped the player settings from 3 to 8. After that Cham dropped I no longer care if all I see are green breast plates so now all I want is experience.

I'll post new standings later today for the alvl 85 runnes but I'll go ahead and say this, the competition for the top spots has increased! :thumbup:

OT: How many HF rushed should net me a Ber?
About 24-27 depending on your luck, I work on the basis that each seven characters normally gets you approximately 1.25 Gul. Congrats on the Jah, hopefully that means you've used all your items finding luck up now:wink:

Forgot to post my most interesting non-qualifier from yesterday - this one could have been absolute ownage:

Raven Gyre
Jewel
Required Level: 36
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x25f13175
+9 to Dexterity
Requirements -15%
7% Faster Hit Recovery

Where is the +10 resist all mod...? :weep:

1000 runs completed with average run time 44,9 seconds
I did nice non qualifiers as 2 perfect facets (from 2 found :D ) , HoZ ,... and even enough good qualifiers but still I am waiting at least for one item whitch can give me good score
I am interested if I will be at least 3rd from end :D

P.S. update sent to zaliqai

edit: finally found somethink special and update from my update sent :) Now I am very interested if hrus have really so nice score he wrote :D

Last edited:

I took the weekend off from Baal. I doubt I will run today because I'm very tired. Don't expect any updates from me until very late Tuesday at the earliest.

Doubled my number of runs yesterday. Up to a rather low 600, but I have more time during the week than the weekend so hopefully I can make up ground. Increased my score,as well. Still nothing interesting in the way of qualifiers, though. Sending my update in to Zaliqai in just a few moments.

As for best non-qualifiers, it's probably these:

Code:
Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin
Throw Damage: 95 to 262
One-Hand Damage: 95 to 186
Quantity: 99
(Amazon Only)
Required Dexterity: 99
Required Strength: 15
Required Level: 42
Javelin Class - Fast Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0xc8fd664a
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
+162% Enhanced Damage
+25 to Minimum Damage
+50 to Maximum Damage
6% Life stolen per hit
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
30% Faster Run/Walk
+2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
Replenishes Quantity
Increased Stack Size
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

Ruby Jewel of Truth
Required Level: 58
Unidentified
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x6cdeabc1
+35% Enhanced Damage
7% Faster Hit Recovery

and AT's messing with me:

Code:
Lapis Monarch of Deflecting
Defense: 136
Chance to Block:  62%
Smite Damage: 12 to 34
Durability: 116 of 172
Required Strength: 156
Required Level: 54
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0xa327d721
+20% Increased Chance of Blocking
Cold Resist +19%
30% Faster Block Rate

Finally sent an update... No use sending five Windhammers, right? :p

Not a great score but I don't really know what to expect from 200 Baalruns... 1 grailer though :thumbsup:

Finally sent an update... No use sending five Windhammers, right? :p

Nothing wrong with that, at least if you ask me. :p.

Jingizu: I resent, but I think I forgot a subject line this time (should say ???? as subject, ie. no subject). *whistle* I just resent again. Hopefully you don't mind getting some spam today. :D.

Did another 100 runs and, since Zaliqai hasn't gotten an update posted quite yet, sent another update in. Very small increase in score, but hey.

Got my first low roll Mara's.

Code:
Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Unidentified
Fingerprint: 0x27d60c44
+5 to Strength
+5 to Energy
+5 to Dexterity
+5 to Vitality
All Resistances +21
+2 to All Skill Levels

Two years without one, now one a month for three consecutive months. Gotta love D2.

Congrats on the Jah, hopefully that means you've used all your items finding luck up now:wink:

your hex nearly worked...i had no single elite S/U finds in 81 run...then i found no1 item :) tough it's nothing what would be Qualifier with capital Q.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High