Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

Re: Forum Mafia Game: The Tomb known as Tristram

I protected Asrrin. I agree, me and SDBramwell are the most likely ones, which means that if it isn't SDBramwell, it's either Ivan or Asrrin and Diablo most likely wins as the town runs out of time since we'll end up killing me tomorrow. Kudos to whichever of you 2 it is, if it is one of you.

I'm game with ending the day early, there's not much to be asked or said anymore.

don't end it just yet. Asrrin, i think it'd be best for the town if you say who you will block tonight before the end of the day. Just in case you die overnight. We might need the info.

end it im dead

you are foolsl, i wasnt lying.

good luck though mates.

don't end it just yet. Asrrin, i think it'd be best for the town if you say who you will block tonight before the end of the day. Just in case you die overnight. We might need the info.

I'm not so sure I agree with this. Presuming you're D, you could just leave the NK undone overnight and thus move all blame on the one Asrrin blocks.

i still think its ivan.

the abilities of meph and baal could have been transferred to him upon their death.

and seeing as how this was a relatively large game, and there were only 3 mafia. they need something to give them a little more power. like an uber godfather, who is apparently very well hidden.

giving every piece of info we have, the most logical choise is you sd. Of course, the most logical choise isn't always the right one, but I guess we'll see that in a few hours.
Waiting for asrrin to respond. If he doesn't want to tell his block, I'm ready for the night.

hm, i just realised that sd is locked, so he no longer has a reason to lie. Which means we're wrong.

on second thought don't end the day yet plz

if it's not SD, it has to be ankeli. Last night he didn't protect bad ash and bad ash was killed.
If i were mafia, I would've never targetted bad ash, since a plan was made to protect bad ash.
If bad ash DID get protected by the doc, it would not only result in a No-kill. It would also prove ankeli to really be the doc, making him 100% sure townie.
As a mafia, that would've been too big of a risk, unless you KNEW that he wasn't going to get protected.

Asrrin, please block Ankeli tonight.

....as the town runs out of time since we'll end up killing me tomorrow.

not if asrrin blocks you. Then we'll be sure it's (not) you tomorrow.

(sorry for massive post-flood)

not if asrrin blocks you. Then we'll be sure it's (not) you tomorrow.

(sorry for massive post-flood)

And we're 100% certain to have a corpse in our hands tomorrow. Proving my townieness does very little to be honest, we have pretty much one shot in the dark left, and from my point of view, the odds don't go up at all. If it brings a peace of mind, do block me though.

I won't say who I block, because like it was said before, the mafia would get tipped off and maybe choose to not NK thus framing whomever I targeted. I'm thinking the roleblock thing could have been a one shot immunity, so If I target someone again, it will stick this time. Who knows who I'll target?

well then it's all about luck. Day can end for me. Good night

Sdbramwell was an odd person. The whole time we were here he would always spend his nights in the tavern, drinking whatever sort of ale that he could get. I've gotten to know him during my time here. Sdbramwell was the kind of person that drowned his sorrows with drink. The drunken state he's in helps quell the images that constently haunt him. He wasn't unlike me, I suppose. Just an average guy trying to live day by day. It didn't seem to register to my companions that he might be harmless, however. They descended upon him like a pack of wolves, striking with more of a desparation than assurance. The only mercy Sdbramwell had was being too drunk to realize just what was going on as the rest of the group ripped him to shreds.

I'm beginning to wonder who's deadlier to this town, the prime evils, or us.

Sdbramwell is dead. He was Farnham/vanilla townie.

It is now night, whoever has things to do has 24 hours to do so.

in my last breath, i reached for a bottle of shine...alas i did not have the energy to grasp it. haha. good luck town!

It was another starless night tonight. I was intending on keeping to myself, unsure of who to trust now. Had this been a hoax all along, manipulating me to join them, just so they could play these mind games on me?

I didn't have long to dwell on the matter before I heard a commotion coming from downstairs. I slowly crept down to find them all staring out into the night. Amid the darkness, we saw a flury of white lightning snaking along the ground towards a single point. My companions wanted to go out there to investigate, but hesitated when they realized they weren't sure what traps might be laying around, ready to strike any unlucky passers-by.

We head up to the roof instead to get a better view as to what's going on. We see off in the distance nothing but the lightning, concentrating on one spot constantly. We heard the demonic roar of Diablo then, and to my astonishment, he seemed to be in pain! Whoever was controlling this lightning was indeed strong to damage the lord of terror himself!

At that instant Diablo seemed to have gotten fed up with the attack, for soon after we saw flame scale the ground in all directions from the center point of all the lightning. We heard a faint cry soon after, and the lightning ceased as calmly as it had started. The stars came back instantly. There in the field lay WickedSwami.

The nearest building was set aflame from Diablo's attack, and my memories came flooding back to me like a torrent of heavy rain. My companions raced down the path to the fires to try and put them out while I layed paralized. I don't know if it was real or my imagination, but vividly I heard someone whisper "Tristram is mine!"

WickedSwami is now dead. It is now daytime. There are 3 left alive. 2 votes needed to lynch, 1 to lock:
Asrrin
Ankeli
KrazeyIvan

@Marahumm do you mean 2 to lock and 1 to lynch?

Very sorry by the way sdbramwell you were townie - ah well we were incorrect there - well played Ankeli or Asrrin you have done well hiding this far!

I'm going to have to go with my gut

vote: Ankeli

You have been a little off (but then who has'nt!) I just hope its you or we lose if my understanding is correct.

I was briefly thinking of no lynch today but thats not really a good plan

If one of you kills again its game over - I'll stick to my choice for the moment.

@Marahumm do you mean 2 to lock and 1 to lynch?

8) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion.

If I'm reading this correctly:
(3 / 2) + 1 =
1.5 (round up) + 1 =
2 + 1 =

if only one vote was needed today, then potentially you three could vote for each other, then what?

majority of the votes = 2
one more to lock = 3

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High