More Uber Quetions

chuckitt

Jun 9, 2009
More Uber Quetions

I am going to try and do the ubers for the first time and I just have a a couple of questions. Forgive me if the answers are already on the forum, but I have searched and was unable to find the anwsers.
1. Does anyone know how much Mehpisto's lighting damege is(base not couting his aura)?
2. My lightning restistance is 224 is that enough?
3. How many urdars and the like is enough, I have 17 revives do I need all 17?
4. I am level 88 have
um'ed shako
enigma
beast
homoculus/p dia
arachnids
soj/wisp 20 labsorb
19anni/16ntorch
sandstorm
26 fres crafted glov
and lost of res charms
is that enoug, am I ready to try the ubers. I own Hell Baal and know the stratagies (terror for minions, and decripify meph first, then do big d and baal )
Any suggestions?

Re: More Uber Quetions

1. Someone. Not me...
2. I'd worry more about you're army than your lightning-res...
3. I'd take as many as possible - I mean... why not? You'll notice if that's enough.
4. Depends on how shy you are, but yes, you'll be able to, maybe. You'd perhaps switch the crafted glove for a pair of Trang's... Maybe get some +summon sk's...

The heat will be on your minions, not you, and even though resists are nice - you'll probably miss out on alot of the action.... How many points do you have in nat res?

Re: More Uber Quetions

1. Someone. Not me...
2. I'd worry more about you're army than your lightning-res...
3. I'd take as many as possible - I mean... why not? You'll notice if that's enough.
4. Depends on how shy you are, but yes, you'll be able to, maybe. You'd perhaps switch the crafted glove for a pair of Trang's... Maybe get some +summon sk's...

The heat will be on your minions, not you, and even though resists are nice - you'll probably miss out on alot of the action.... How many points do you have in nat res?

I have 1 hard pt in summon resist, its about 18 after +skills I thought about putting more points in it but each point only gives me another 1 or 2 % resist. I'm not sure about this but I thought I read somewhere that summon resist is not subject to the hell penalty, but it would be affected by the conviction right? Besides points in summon resist is there anything else I can do about that? The thing I was worried about is when I tele on top of him to minion stack would I get 1 hit killed. I have about 1400 life after bo on cta.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High