The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

When is it coming, that patch. I'm waiting.

Just went on vacation for a week, hoped to get back and see the patch. Disappointment all around.

Currently remaking my amazon, I wonder if the patch will change anything for amazons. Sclerosis is about to be retired. Current one is to have more life, previous was a glass cannon.

I'm going to follow Tienje's guide this time :)
Nothing much.

Amazons will rule the world since enigmas teleport will be removed and GA will pierce once again.

At least that's what god told me would happen yesterday, but he was a bit drunk so guess he might have missed a detail or two. :whistling:

Nothing much.

Amazons will rule the world since enigmas teleport will be removed and GA will pierce once again.

At least that's what god told me would happen yesterday, but he was a bit drunk so guess he might have missed a detail or two. :whistling:

I am being realistic and hoping they do not upgrade the servers and fix desynch...cause when that happens we are done.

Psh, you b.net guys are so greedy. We SP players never get anything, so I am hoping the patch has new runewords for SP, fixes the Inferno bug so I can finally make an Inferno Summoning Ranged Enchantress, and disables Enigma's teleport while halving hammer damage.

But that's me.

yeah, that's all realistic :rolleyes:

At least the runewords then, and maybe the Inferno fix. Hammers aren't really that common in SP.

Realistically, I think they'll just add some content, probably runewords, and leave it at that. Which is totally fine by me, by adding a patch this far out from the release they have already earned my gratitude.

It should be a bit more then a couple of new runewords. After all they did ask the community for tips ... to only add a few rw's after all that commotion would be rather hilarious though :scratchchin:

it'll be like the hoopla last time they added stuff. "ten new items" turned into the keys and organs which is all basically one thing, the torch.

Well, if they increase stash size and add a few nice runewords I'll be happy :whistling:

I don't play much these days, and when I decide to start diablo for a moment I spend time refreshing mules on various accounts.

Yes, a bigger stash is definitely needed.

I don't play much these days, and when I decide to start diablo for a moment I spend time refreshing mules on various accounts.

Yeah, and then you get bored and never play. A larger stash is definitely needed.

Some new runewords and some new items would make me happy. I don't remember if any of the earlier patches came in august?

i always wonder why a person gets banned. particularly when i've never seen them before.

If it's a Name then yes it's a Capital K.
however I would call him out on his use of "cause" instead of "because".

Zerker

KremBanan is my nick'name' and it should be 'because' also, so Im maybe not the only one who should be banned for killing English grammar? :D
(and Im not english isnt my first language :whistle: )

Hmm, should 'English' be written with a small 'e'? :scratchchin:

Isnt it Krem with a big K, in English grammar? :whistling:

There is an apostrophe in between the 'n' and the 't' in isn't.

If it's a Name then yes it's a Capital K.
however I would call him out on his use of "cause" instead of "because".

Zerker

The use of the word "name" should have a lower case 'n' because it is not referring to a proper noun, same goes for the 'c' in "capital." After the first sentence the 'h' should be capitalized in "however." And if we want to get really picky, there needs to be a comma after the reference to the word "cause."

*nice try grammar cops..

*nice try grammar cops..

Hehe, I do think you tried out for the GPA(Grammar Police Academy) first, and FAILED when you wrote 'krem' and 'cause' :whistling:

And..
(and Im not english isnt my first language :whistling: )
So Im somewhat excused ;)

blah blah blah, you're all nubs reguardless of the language.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High