Hello Again

RibGriller

Sep 23, 2006
Hello Again

Thought I'd drop by to say hey. A couple weeks ago I had some spare time, so I thought I'd delete the rest of my chars/stashes, reinstall Dii and give it a whirl. I wanted to do something different for a MFer, so I went pure Lightsorc. Eeesh. not good. After many gnashing of teeth, I decided to go with the dependable Blizzsorc.

My Blizzy picked up dual Spirits, a Shako, a Bonehew (from Meph), and blasted her way to hell Pindle. The Stealth RW rocks, btw. :thumbup:

Anyhow, my plans are to play some 'low budget' fun builds like a Martial Artist, or Range 5 Zealot or Whirler, Bowazon perhaps, maybe do some MPing.

It's nice to see this place is still chugging along. :wave:

Re: Hello Again

Hello there
I'm pretty new to these forums, but still would like to welcome you back!

I'm in the process of making a blizz sorc too for the Green with Envy tournament and she will most likely become my main MFer for a while once she is Matted and the tourney is over

My Blizzy...

Coincidentally my Blizz sorc is named Blizzy lol

Welcome back again:wave:

Terry!

Good to hear from you, my friend. It's also nice to hear you're playing this horribly addictive game again. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for myself...Fallout 3 has become my latest obsession.

I'm still keeping that Infinity warm for you. Let me know when you want it back.

Keep in touch! :wave:

Welcome Back RibG, and nice to see you're around! How's RL going for you?

~Dryst

Welcome back RibGriller, great to see you again, hope RL is treating you well. Have you been taking a break from gaming or playing something else?

I still have most of your stashes, but it looks like you are starting clean. Let me know if you need something.

max.

Welcome back RibGriller, good to see another returnee.

How's that D2 saying go again? :p

Welcome back RibGriller :wave:. Nice to see you again :).

Enjoy playing and staying here again :).

I'm still enjoying those nice items you gave me, but I'm ready to send them back if you need them for some melee build for example.

Hey neighbour. :wave:

I didn't get in on your exit giveaway, but I'd still be glad to get in on the "get RG twinked to the gills again" if you're in need of some items. PM me if so.

Hey Rib, long time no see, I actually just came back a couple weeks ago, hope to see you around and I too can hook you up with some gear if you need anything

Welcome back!

The Tal's armor I bought in an auction of yours awhile back propelled me to most of the wealth I have now (I still wear it over any of the 10 I've found...), so I'd like to say thanks again and add my name to the list of folks willing to give you a hand in getting going again. Feel free to ask anytime.

Best of luck with your new projects!

Welcome back Rib! Hope you stick around.

Again, like most people, I'll return the P&B skillers you gave me in your giveaway if you so wish. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome back. You guys are the best. :)

I'm back into Dii just for fun... I feel like I ignored that part of the game before. And I haven't been playin any other games. Really, I can only handle one addiction at a time. ;)

For anyone that I gave stuff to, you don't owe me anything. I wouldn't have found any of that if it wasn't for this nice little community here. See you all around.

Oh yeah, thanks for the offers on gear, but I think I'm just gonna 'live off the land' for now.

I'm back into Dii just for fun... I feel like I ignored that part of the game before.

It is very easy to get into powergaming and miss that bit. I find an odd project helps, that forces me to slow the pace - 2h sword builds in my case.

Welcome back RibGriller. I've benefitted from your generousity in the past, and will take this opportunity to say 'thank you' one more time.

Durf and I will get you a drink in the EMB, you must remember where it is?

Hey, welcome back, man! Hope you kept your computer chair warm from your last stint here, 'cuz we're not gonna let you go again!!

<staples RibbyG's pants to the chair>

There, that should do it!!

Man, it's nice to have a (re)introduction where we don't have to mention stickies, EUs, tournaments...

And you're commanding respect, since no one's shin kicking or wallet stealing. :wink:

Welcome back, RibGriller!

Good to see you're still enjoying the game! Hope you have a lot of fun with your planned builds! See you around here! :wave:

Hey, welcome back buddy!

If you change your mind about untwinked, just give me a holler, I got plenty of stuff to help.

I look forward to trading with you again!

Welcome back. I've just restarted without items also. I do have them backed up if i need them, but im going to try without for a while. I just started up with a Trapsin whos in Act2 NM. Good luck.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High