Laughing out loud

Re: Laughing out loud

Definately the most annoying spawns in WSK.

KT

Joining baal run and immitating the bot by saying tp clear when there's pack of souls/dolls around is allways fun.

Hey, I'm in that game!

I still remember that one.

Hey, I'm in that game!

I still remember that one.
Yoyoyo, whassup homey Tree in da hizzouse. You be poppin' dat noise all up in dey hood, betta recognize a true playah when he steppin', nahm sayn?
What it is T-slam, you be aight?

I can deal with souls, but those damned crackbabies (aka undead dolls) annoy me to no end.

But ain't it great to see a variation from the monotony of the endless Baal run where the players repeatedly give Baals Minions a major shellacking - dead within seconds of spawning. Good to see the WSK laying down the smack every now and then.

The 3 things I love most about Baal Throne Room:

1. The Lost Soul + Undead Soulkiller tag team combo.
2. Iron maiden in a jam packed room, including a boss pack or two.
3. Summons in the throne room, style points for enemy summoners sneakily resurrecting enemies from outside the throne room.

I'd really like to see the player kill tally between Lister and Bartuc the Bloody. Bartuc really is the quiet achiever, noone drains your red bowl from full to nothing quite like he can.

Yes I agree about Bartuc, LE + Hydras are quite nasty.

I think the things I hate most about the throne room is when I'm on my sorc. Undead dolls, OKs and those mummy things that like to res undead.

Everything else is pretty easy to deal with.

They Ob Knight boys be mad silly to my hot bitty when we be all up in they, nahm sayn? Tossin' that squiggly red all up on my homeboy, be makin' him whack n be 50Gs the dirt, be mad jokes. They seein' me roll up, eyeballin', they know whassup. Be targetin' n rippin' right into me, got they tiny bone tots runnin' all silly like, be poppin' all trippin', be bringin' down a homes, but I know whassup.

Jesus Christ, TurbulentTurtle, English is not my 'Mother' tongue, but I really hope my kids never learn an English like that, it sounds like some Corpus Christi bidon-ville slum talk ;)
Just kidding :D

Psht, you suckas be just throwin' a playah off, ain't got no need to posin', ya feel me bruhomes? I be keepin' it real, playin' da heart, mackin' da soul nahm sayn? Ain't be "wannabe", I be "haftabe" feel?
Tryin' to get all up in a skillet, ain't no spect for da bru. Y'all best be steppin' 'fore I lose my cool, really be jawin' storm a fierce, yeah?

i was honestly going to say something about Turb's slang as well. english is my native tounge, and i consider myself pretty good at it, but i can hardly understand what the hell hes trying to say half the time. its like reading my ochem book all over again or something. no offense, i find it humorous. its just like i read it, and then ask myself, what the hell did i just read?

Hahaha, no more organic chemistry for me. I finished all my required ochem courses last year. English is not my native language, Cantonese is, whassup.
Butchie is right though, even though I am at work when I type this stupid crap up, I have way too much time. It actually takes me quite a while to type on of these up, probably about 3-4 minutes per gangster post. I start with the general idea that I want to convey, then I "G" it up.

thats pretty awesome. ironic that i do most of my forum posting here while im at work too haha.

Wei wei wei, yu gor nei hor yi gorng guang dong wa, wai so ghetto?

Gangsta trippin, fo sho lo ban

KT

Why? Because I'm bored, I could ping yum my way through it like you, but honestly, only a fraction of the members would find it funny. It's funnier like this.
Ah crap, I can't remember which member it was that did this a couple years ago.... I think it was SwirlyCloak or something? SwirlyRobe? Gonna have to ask Evrae Altana about it. But yeah, he did it and I thought it was hilarious, then he got banned because he was being dumb and was a huge troll.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High