What's your MF run?

Re: What's your MF run?

Well on a hdin it's pretty much up to you as you can mf everywhere fairly easily.

Depending on my mood, i'll either do my short run (~20 mins) which is:
Andy, Travi, Mephi, CS, Eld&Shenk, Pindle & Baal with CS being either at the start or the end of a run depending on whether my Act2 merc is alive or not.

or i'll do a full run (~1hr 20 mins) which is:
the above^ + all area85 areas inc full clear of WSK

Either that or i'll dust off the LF zon (low mf and high gf) and kill Cows for a change of pace.

I like your idea of having a high gf zon for cows that may be something that I might start working toward. Good idea :thumbup:

little update on my assa:

current level: 89
traps dmg: 8.2k
mfing: all of 85tlvl
fave place to mf: cows
reason why: 15 yards of ce from death sentry cooks beef fast and nice.
most annoying area to mf: ancient tunnels, travie
reason why: takes CE for ever to kill, but works wounderfuly

best drops: too many to list, but i managed to get from mfing: enigma in 14ed mp, and that rocks, also other nice items

quite brave to mf any where atm, cause my light res are max ( 2 gc with 30 light res :p ) and drops quite good, shame my inventory is full with mf / res charms, other wise i'd id much more items, and get even richer, but could not be bothered.

best mf imo: trap sin, cheap and cheerful :D

I no longer do MF runs, I'd rather just key run, especially dkey runs (but I can do them in less than a minute so I end up getting temp banned :(). I find the drops much more reliable, and often there's a flat rate for trading them. If I have a really good char I can quickly squeeze a dkey run into a baal run which makes out well.

Edit: High gf zon and low mf is good idea for cows, since low mf is good for finding open socketed things. And plus, cows is best place to find OS stuff.

Last edited:

little update on my assa:

current level: 89
traps dmg: 8.2k
mfing: all of 85tlvl
fave place to mf: cows
reason why: 15 yards of ce from death sentry cooks beef fast and nice.
most annoying area to mf: ancient tunnels, travie
reason why: takes CE for ever to kill, but works wounderfuly

best drops: too many to list, but i managed to get from mfing: enigma in 14ed mp, and that rocks, also other nice items

quite brave to mf any where atm, cause my light res are max ( 2 gc with 30 light res :p ) and drops quite good, shame my inventory is full with mf / res charms, other wise i'd id much more items, and get even richer, but could not be bothered.

best mf imo: trap sin, cheap and cheerful :D

"cooks beef fast and nice" Haha

Very nice job, I thought about making a sin myself but all my friends told me they get kinda boring real quick which is a bummer.

And I do enjoy my hdin because I have sooo much free inv space, because my gear has enough res and all that good stuff that I don't need charms which is amazing :thumbup:

Oh and goldenbird I totally see where your coming from, I myself am making a smiter atm so that I can buy key sets or find them then make them into organ sets for an easy 1 hr profit (If I bought the keys) for a more reliable source of hrs.

However, mfin is still fun every now and again ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High